Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Congratulation. would you please share your timeline for eligibility, security and criminality pass?
AOR June 23rd
Medicals Aug 17
1st Ghost update Oct 16th
Biometrics Oct 21st
2nd Ghost Update Nov 15th
3rd GU Nov 26th

I spoke to an agent today and was told that my application was approved in Nov. I was issued CoPR # today in the portal

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
AOR June 23rd
Medicals Aug 17
1st Ghost update Oct 16th
Biometrics Oct 21st
2nd Ghost Update Nov 15th
3rd GU Nov 26th

I spoke to an agent today and was told that my application was approved in Nov. I was issued CoPR # today in the portal
Congrats. Was that the 1st time you called them? Did you think it sped up the process, or perhaps you were just right in time that when you called they were also issuing your CoPR. :)

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Congrats. Was that the 1st time you called them? Did you think it sped up the process, or perhaps you were just right in time that when you called they were also issuing your CoPR. :)
I randomly called first time just to check what's going with my application. The agent was surprised a bit that the application was approved back in Nov and i got no message. I was put on hold for a while then was told that CoPR will be issued asap

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Hello Guys,
AOR: Jun06
Medical: July23rd
Biometrics: November 04
No COPR yet!

I ordered GCMS notes on December 02, 2020 have not yet received.

I tried calling IRCC however once after i put in my details for application and it ask if i want to speak to an agent, right after it say that they are getting alot of calls and are not able to transfer me to an agent. Can some one confirm if they are getting the same or is there a better way to contact IRCC?

Thanks for helping

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hello Guys,
AOR: Jun06
Medical: July23rd
Biometrics: November 04
No COPR yet!

I ordered GCMS notes on December 02, 2020 have not yet received.

I tried calling IRCC however once after i put in my details for application and it ask if i want to speak to an agent, right after it say that they are getting alot of calls and are not able to transfer me to an agent. Can some one confirm if they are getting the same or is there a better way to contact IRCC?

Thanks for helping
Hi try to call in the morning around 9 am
Either try 2:30 pm

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm so glad to hear that some people have got their CORP recently. I am just wondering, are there people with VO from Sidney? Talking about time processing, are they working on time or are there delays to issue CORP. AOR June 6th.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm so glad to hear that some people have got their CORP recently. I am just wondering, are there people with VO from Sidney? Talking about time processing, are they working on time or are there delays to issue CORP. AOR June 6th.
PNP nominee applications are processed in Sydney. And CEC applicants have their applications processed in Ottawa and other secondary offices.

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
PNP nominee applications are processed in Sydney. And CEC applicants have their applications processed in Ottawa and other secondary offices.
I belive that is in Sidney because I was asked to send the PPC to a case processing agent in Sidney, NS. But I'm doing my process through a representative maybe different I guess. Not sure!