+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - August 2023 AOR******

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Inland applicant here. It's been about 60+ days since I applied. I have received the AOR, but I still haven't received any instruction to pay for Biometric fees. My client ID still begins with CAN instead of UCI.

I'm thinking of applying for BOWP as my work permit is going to expire next year. Should I wait until I have given my biometrics and my client ID begins with UCI, or am I eligible to apply at anytime since I have already received the AOR?

Oct 23, 2023
I always do it around 4.30~4.45 pm EST, then chose the option for them to call back, then wait for 20 minutes. I could be lucky I guess. Otherwise it has to be the first thing in the morning but we have to be really fast and accurate with all the keypad input.
Can you share contact number to be called.

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hey, did you get any updates after biometrics?
Hey there - sorry for the late reply.
My Biometrics updated to Completed on Oct 12 on the GC Key Site
Post that as per the Tracker site (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca) on Oct 24 - my Eligibility changed to Completed as well - but not updated on the GC Key site
Current Status as per Tracker:
  1. Medical exam - Completed (Sep 13)
  2. Biometrics - Completed (Oct 12)
  3. Eligibility - Completed (Oct 24)
  4. Background Verification - In Progress
Current Status as per GC KEY:
  1. Review of medical results - Blank
  3. Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  4. Background Verification - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Hope this helps !

ndoan95

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hey there - sorry for the late reply.
My Biometrics updated to Completed on Oct 12 on the GC Key Site
Post that as per the Tracker site (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca) on Oct 24 - my Eligibility changed to Completed as well - but not updated on the GC Key site
Current Status as per Tracker:
  1. Medical exam - Completed (Sep 13)
  3. Eligibility - Completed (Oct 24)
  4. Background Verification - In Progress
Current Status as per GC KEY:
  1. Review of medical results - Blank
  3. Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  4. Background Verification - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Hope this helps !
Your timeline is very fast! Best of lucks!

Reactions: Madhur.Patwary