Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
Finally got back my+spouse passports with Immigration Single Entry Visa and COPR document for both ;D. After 23 Months of frustration, finally.
Will be doing landing at the airport in September when i return from my home country.

PPR : 7th July 2016
PP sent : 8th July
PP received by CPC Ottawa on : 11th July
PP+COPR sent from CPC Ottawa :15th July
E-CAS to decision made on : 16th July
PP+COPR received by me : 18th July

( Visa printed on 14th July, COPR printed on 12th July )

SamuelWang

Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
27-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2016

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
SamuelWang said:
23months no PPR.
Apply for GCMS notes. Thats what i did. my GCMS notes showed that i was Ready For Visa and PPR email was already sent on May 7th. But i didnt receive any email. I emailed CPC ottawa mentioning this to them and also attached the notes pdf i received. One week later they sent me PPR.

SamuelWang

Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
27-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2016
rohangk said:
Apply for GCMS notes. Thats what i did. my GCMS notes showed that i was Ready For Visa and PPR email was already sent on May 7th. But i didnt receive any email. I emailed CPC ottawa mentioning this to them and also attached the notes pdf i received. One week later they sent me PPR.
Actually I called CIC yesterday, they told me all the checks have completed and they are waiting for the final decision. Any idea how long does it take to get PPR after all the check are completed?

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
SamuelWang said:
Actually I called CIC yesterday, they told me all the checks have completed and they are waiting for the final decision. Any idea how long does it take to get PPR after all the check are completed?
That sounds like the case with most of us... :-\

SamuelWang

Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
27-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2016
icecoldsea said:
That sounds like the case with most of us... :-\
eh~~~ I am thinking to write an email to Trudeau. I applied for Canadian PR because I like this country and want to contribute to her (actually I really am). I know CIC can not represent whole Canada, but this has been making me truely disappointed.

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
SamuelWang said:
eh~~~ I am thinking to write an email to Trudeau. I applied for Canadian PR because I like this country and want to contribute to her (actually I really am). I know CIC can not represent whole Canada, but this has been making me truely disappointed.
I doubt if that changes anything. Lost hopes!

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hello Guys,

Another August hopeful, frustrated with CIC! I have to admit, this forum has given me some hopes.. I have not received any Medical request yet, ECAS still shows in Process whereas they have added a new feature asking to create a GC login to receive all the updates if your application is paper based. I created an account though it does not link my account and I am also not able to find my application. Sent email to technical difficulties team with a screen shot 2 days ago with no response from them, of course! P.S I am married to a Canadian Citizen which is also updated on file.

App. Filed.......: 21st Aug, 2014
AOR Received..: 17th Dec, 2014
IELTS..............: Submitted along with the initial application
Medicals..........: Not requested yet (Planning on doing upfront this week).

If i have not received a medical request, I should present my passport and AOR email / file number to the CIC selected doctor from my area right ? Shall I also ask for the results or what papers should i get from him to submit it to CIC? Please let me know if any of you are aware. P.s my work visa expired and I left Canada, currently I am in India. I also received the mass email about RPRF fees which I paid right away on Jan 18th although I had initially made that payment along with my application. $550 extra to CIC enjoy! I have also got GCMS notes last month, says a few things as follow:
Type: Security
Type: Criminality
Type: RCMP Screening
Type: Biographic
Partner: USA

I am thinking to request another GCMS by Mid Aug, will I be able to do that from India? I still have a Canadian address where my friends are staying at the moment. Any information will be appreciated. Thank you and good luck

sourabhkapoor

Jan 28, 2016
cec_21 said:
Hello Guys,

Another August hopeful, frustrated with CIC! I have to admit, this forum has given me some hopes.. I have not received any Medical request yet, ECAS still shows in Process whereas they have added a new feature asking to create a GC login to receive all the updates if your application is paper based. I created an account though it does not link my account and I am also not able to find my application. Sent email to technical difficulties team with a screen shot 2 days ago with no response from them, of course! P.S I am married to a Canadian Citizen which is also updated on file.

If i have not received a medical request, I should present my passport and AOR email / file number to the CIC selected doctor from my area right ? Shall I also ask for the results or what papers should i get from him to submit it to CIC? Please let me know if any of you are aware. P.s my work visa expired and I left Canada, currently I am in India. I also received the mass email about RPRF fees which I paid right away on Jan 18th although I had initially made that payment along with my application. $550 extra to CIC enjoy! I have also got GCMS notes last month, says a few things as follow:

I am thinking to request another GCMS by Mid Aug, will I be able to do that from India? I still have a Canadian address where my friends are staying at the moment. Any information will be appreciated. Thank you and good luck
You can get a refund of one of the RPRF fees.

engenc

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
cec_21 said:
Hello Guys,

Hello cec_21,
I also share the same frustration with you as I also have been waiting for PPR for a long time. For medical, we went to panel physician from CIC website in the city we reside and since I thought because of the fact that the physician makes the electronic transfer of medical results via CIC's EMedical system and CIC checks the system and sees the results on fly before sending the medical requests, I have not notified my visa office about upfront medicals. In 1 month time after we complete the medicals, I have received the medical request about which I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with the medical exam completion form that the physician provided us and they sent me a notification email next day as they received the medical results. The bottom line is if you would like to go with upfront medicals, do not forget to email the confirmation letter to your visa office. For the recurring PPRF fee, you might raise a case specific inquiry and I am quite confident that CIC would refund that amount.. Good luck!

SamuelWang

Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
27-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2016
Did you call CIC ?

cec_21 said:
Hello Guys,