Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
ushiee88 said:
you do realize you're a sept applicant on an august thread. lol

LOL , I just noticed ! Sep comes after Aug right !!! Just kidding guys...

mir237

Jan 30, 2016
hay guys, I received my medical request yesterday. Now my consultant asking me to pay rprf upfront. My question is if for any reason CIC rejects my application, can I get the rprf fee back if i chose to pay upfront.
Thanks in advance

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
mir237 said:
hay guys, I received my medical request yesterday. Now my consultant asking me to pay rprf upfront. My question is if for any reason CIC rejects my application, can I get the rprf fee back if i chose to pay upfront.
Thanks in advance
yes you will get that money refunded.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Guys,

I sent documents to add my spouse to the application to CIC by courier on Jan 13, today I got a GCMS notes dated Jan 21. I don't see that documents are added to the application in Notes section. Does anyone know where I can see that documents are received and added to the application in GCMS? Thanks

leotsik

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
AEE11 said:
Guys,

I sent documents to add my spouse to the application to CIC by courier on Jan 13, today I got a GCMS notes dated Jan 21. I don't see that documents are added to the application in Notes section. Does anyone know where I can see that documents are received and added to the application in GCMS? Thanks
You have to check the incoming correspondence in your notes. To see what did they receive from you.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
leotsik said:
You have to check the incoming correspondence in your notes. To see what did they receive from you.
Looks like its only capturing the email info sent to CIC, it doesn't have info about the documents sent by courier.

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
apardhamija said:
Yes, I submitted one with application, Im residing in Canada since however I went to india once after I submitted the application, so they requested a new one and I sent it. And yes it alll depends in the email from CIC, if they request something by email then we can scan and send unless they ask us to send documents by post.
Thanks. did you go for more than 6 months or just visit for short time? How did CIC know that you visited India? From re-entry stamp/Q&A?

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
Hey guys I recieved email saying i may not appear eligible for permanent residency. VOnsaid he is not satisfied beacuse of the small scale of business and low income. At the bottom it say I am giving you opportunity to respond to this information within 60 days. Does it mean my application is rejected?

mir237

Jan 30, 2016
DRS1234 said:
Hey guys I recieved email saying i may not appear eligible for permanent residency. VOnsaid he is not satisfied beacuse of the small scale of business and low income. At the bottom it say I am giving you opportunity to respond to this information within 60 days. Does it mean my application is rejected?
what is your Company name, noc and hourly rate? and did you receive medical request?

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
Its local retail n grocery store in small city ofontario. Noc 0621 and my hourly rate was about 14 dollars an hours.

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
ased on the small size of this business, the relatively low wage you received and the fact you appear to have no work experience as a manager prior to your hiring. I have concerns that you do not meet the skilled work experience requirement because I am not satisfied you have performed the lead statement and performed a substantial number of the main duties for NOC 0621 while you were at the employment of xxxxx company.

This is what vo said in email.

mir237

Jan 30, 2016
DRS1234 said:
ased on the small size of this business, the relatively low wage you received and the fact you appear to have no work experience as a manager prior to your hiring. I have concerns that you do not meet the skilled work experience requirement because I am not satisfied you have performed the lead statement and performed a substantial number of the main duties for NOC 0621 while you were at the employment of xxxxx company.

This is what vo said in email.
You need a letter from your boss defending you about your position , wage and why he hired you without any prior experience. Also I dont think the hourly wage is a problem because that is the minimum rate in this website (http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/LMI_report_bynoc.do?noc=0621&reportOption=wage). I talked to cic agent about the hourly rate and they always said hourly wage is not a problem unless there is a big difference and that increase the suspicion of the VO.
So the two main point you need to explain is:
1. Your main duties(provide some proof that you perform those task or ask your boss to affirm those for you.
2. Explain why you were hired without any previous experience. In that case you can provide some back-home experience if you have any or provide any certification as a manager.

Also I think you should talk to a lawyer who can send you to the right direction and they are the expert. They may dealt with same type of situation before with their client.

Hope this helps.