+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello All,

Hoping someone has an input about my question.

I have applied for my ICAS assessment early February, and they've received all the completed documents on March 18. Now when I checked the processing time on their website it says it will take 30 weeks and I'm afraid it will be completed by September. I'm hoping to create my EE profile by July but I'm afraid I won't be able to claim my points for my ECA however I do have my expired assessment that I used when I applied for my student permit. Would it be possible for me to use my previous assessment? but it's not the one for immigration and it's expired.

libushibu

Sep 13, 2017
Any updates on submitted application on April . I submitted mine on apr 7 and no updates yet. Though if shows 6 months processing time..have any body got any earlier updates.

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Got this mail from IRCC today: We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Has anyone got the same email yet? My AOR is May 6, 2020.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

libushibu

Sep 13, 2017
Got this mail from IRCC today: We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Has anyone got the same email yet? My AOR is May 6, 2020.
Hi ,
I received the same today.
My AOR is apr 7

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Even I received two emails saying IRCC is working on my application today morning.
But later today, I received BIL, and status bar appeared in the profile with 32% completion.

Waiting for Service Canada to open biometrics appointments.

libushibu

Sep 13, 2017
Even I received two emails saying IRCC is working on my application today morning.
But later today, I received BIL, and status bar appeared in the profile with 32% completion.

Hi,
Could you please let me know when did you got your AOR.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Thanks Rohith.
My AOR is apr 7 the. And how do we look at someone's signature. Sorry I don't know.
You basically see a line in a message if signature is set. Anything above that line is the message, and anything below that line is the signature. In this forum, participants usually put their application milestones, and useful info like CRS Score, AOR Date, MEP Date etc in the signature for easy reference.
You can also set your signature by clicking your profile name displayed on top right hand side.

libushibu

Sep 13, 2017
You basically see a line in a message if signature is set. Anything above that line is the message, and anything below that line is the signature. In this forum, participants usually put their application milestones, and useful info like CRS Score, AOR Date, MEP Date etc in the signature for easy reference.
You can also set your signature by clicking your profile name displayed on top right hand side.
Thanks Rohith..
Very informative.
I had my cra score of 507 so hopefully might be getting updates sooner.
So biometrics has to be given prior before we get any final decision correct.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019

Any idea when service canada will open ?

Reactions: kiwissima