+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I received a medical request yesterday for my outland dependent (daughter), but she completed this 8 months ago and would still be valid. Anyone know why?
AOR Oct 27
Everything PASSED
They are asking remedical bcoz they want to issue COPR for outlet dependents, and with new medical expiry of COPR will be increased to 1 year from new medical date.. that’s the only reason. They don’t want to give Corp with last medical, as it will expire soon and then it will be problem to renew it for travel once restrictions are lifted. Do the remedical if its possible.

Reactions: Noyan2020

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I received a medical request yesterday for my outland dependent (daughter), but she completed this 8 months ago and would still be valid. Anyone know why?
AOR Oct 27
Everything PASSED
Btw when you was your eligibility passed ? My AOR is 27th oct too… just trying to figure out how much time it might take for me, as our AOR is same.

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
Btw when you was your eligibility passed ? My AOR is 27th oct too… just trying to figure out how much time it might take for me, as our AOR is same.
I don't have the actual dates as I hired a consultant for our application. I'm pretty sure I'm very close to CoPR, but because of re-medicals, it might take a while. I'm seeing faster movements with Oct applicants these days!

Reactions: Kerikeri

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I don't have the actual dates as I hired a consultant for our application. I'm pretty sure I'm very close to CoPR, but because of re-medicals, it might take a while. I'm seeing faster movements with Oct applicants these days!
Yea, try to finish re-medical as soon as possible. Best of luck :)

margeshparmar

Feb 15, 2021
Mine seems to be stuck at Etobicoke too :rolleyes:
Hi Anchal, I am in the same position as you. Yesterday I called IRCC, they said Everything is passed, nothing has been left just moment of the time and you will get a direct message from us. Today it will be 2 weeks after all stages passed. Please update if you get anything. Thank you

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi friends! Just updating - I logged into my account this morning and noticed a GU. I spoke to IRCC last week & security hadn’t started, so I’m hoping that it’s done now & I’m on the home stretch.

We’re getting there!

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
Are you guys on BOWP? Mine is still in progress and they are asking for a provincial nominee certificate, but I'm a CEC applicant. AOR Oct 27. Why are they asking for this? Should I make a LOE?

louloulemon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hi @louloulemon just curious...do u have any office name or officer code in the first email (subject or signature) that you received ? Is it similar to what i have got? i was wondering does it mean the office is not assigned yet how do we know?

subject line : IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – E*****

signature :
Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
no name or office same as you had

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
I'm on BWOP but was not asked for a Provincial Nominee Certificate. Is it possible that they made a mistake or you mistakenly indicated that you had a nomination?
I wrote an LOE stating that I applied for PR as a CEC applicant. Then after a month, they asked for a nominee certificate. So I submitted another LOE explaining it again and attaching my AOR and ITA letter the 2nd time. I think officers can overlook stuff sometimes?

Reactions: Kevin2020