+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
In my case I have representative for my Work Permit and not for my PR . I am worried if they have sent any mail to my representative. It happened in my friend’s case . Anyone with the same situation?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
In my case I have representative for my Work Permit and not for my PR . I am worried if they have sent any mail to my representative. It happened in my friend’s case . Anyone with the same situation?
I think a representative is by application not by username, if an error happened with your friend's case then it is for sure a rare coincidence

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I think a representative is by application not by username, if an error happened with your friend's case then it is for sure a rare coincidence
It does happen from IRCC side. They did the same with my PR application for BIL. I raised a web form to get it corrected.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
AOR- Sep 19
1st GU - April 20
2nd GU - April 21
Called IRCC April 23, Eligibility and Criminality Passed
3rd GU - April 26
Apr 27 received the email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings. Replied to that email confirming we are all in Canada. It has been a week and no updates yet.

Called IRCC today. Everything is passed. Waiting for final decision.
She said they can see that we replied to their email but they can not see the details of our email, so the file is not updated yet.
She said by the end of the month the latest you should hear from us

Same status for me as well . I got email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings on Apr 27th but no response till now. Its really frustrating to keep track on email and status. But hope this week we will hear some thing.

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I just received an email from Etobicoke IRCC asking to provide some details like UCI, Name, email ID, etc.
There were separate emails for me, my spouse and kids.
1)Should we reply in the separate emails with all the details or just add the details of the dependents in my email itselfÉ
2)Other question is should we attach the photos in the email. If yes, should we provide the recent photo or can we use the same photo that we used while applying for the PR
3) The UCI number in the received email is the work permit UCI, while replying now, should I give the UCI number of Work Permit or the the UCI of the PR application

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I just received an email from Etobicoke IRCC asking to provide some details like UCI, Name, email ID, etc.
1)Should we reply in the separate emails with all the details or just add the details of the dependents in my email itselfÉ
2)Other question is should we attach the photos in the email. If yes, should we provide the recent photo or can we use the same photo that we used while applying for the PR
3) The UCI number in the received email is the work permit UCI, while replying now, should I give the UCI number of Work Permit or the the UCI of the PR application
Congratulations!
What’s ur AOR and when did u pass all stages

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Wawww finally:) congratzzzzz.!!

Reactions: JagRam

aliar

Feb 23, 2021
Congratulations!!
I would:
1. Reply separately, just as you have received the emails
2. If they have asked to send photos now then do, if not probably you will later. I would use photos that are not older than 6 months. My PR photos are older
3. Your UCI is the same, it does not change, only Application number is different. As far as I know

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Congratulations!!
I would:
1. Reply separately, just as you have received the emails
2. If they have asked to send photos now then do, if not probably you will later. I would use photos that are not older than 6 months. My PR photos are older
3. Your UCI is the same, it does not change, only Application number is different. As far as I know
Thanks for the reply.
I have different UCI numbers for Work permit and PR application. But when ever I call the IRCC, when I provide the Workpermit UCI they were able to locate my PR file.