+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Jun 13, 2021
I really really appreciate your kindness sharing your experience with me..!!

Can I ask a question? Did you update CIC(IRCC) saying you are temporally laid off due to Covid?
I hope everything is going to be better, but not soon as all the circunstances..
Once again here, I really thank you for your response.
Sorry for late replying!
>Did you update CIC(IRCC) saying you are temporally laid off due to Covid?
When I submitted my files, I uploaded my employ letter and reference letter which mention about temporary layoff.

But I guess you are temporary layoff after AOR. Isn't it??
You do not need to tell government now, but you should tell your manager your are applying PR.
Because government staff calls your manager sometime asking you are still working whether or not.
When they contact your manager, I recommend the manager have to say that...
・It is only temporary lay off due to COVID19
・We will call him/her back before anyone else, and he/she will get back to her position immediately.
・He/She has been attending meetings once a week...
like that.

Did I answer your question everything?
I hope we can back our business soon!!

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi All, 2 days after medical passed i got a request letter in profile for my daughter's Biometric. They mentioned at this time only pay fees and attach payment receipt in the profile and then they will send instruction letter to get biometric for my daughter. my question - can one get this biometric done by booking appointment before getting instruction letter from IRCC?

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
CEC Inland
File submitted: 18 may 2021
Aor: 18 May 2021
Medical Approved: 8 June 2021
Biometric request: 9 June 2021
Biometric submitted: 9 June 2021
Hi, how did you submit Biometric same day? didn't you have to take an appointment? can you please provide more details on biometric process? i have received biometric request letter (for my kid, for me and spouse , bio already got done as part of WP application) and asked only to pay and upload receipt and then they will send instruction to get biometric . Can i take my kid and get her biometric done or need to wait for their instruction letter?

HJK00

Jun 1, 2021
Sorry for late replying!
>Did you update CIC(IRCC) saying you are temporally laid off due to Covid?
When I submitted my files, I uploaded my employ letter and reference letter which mention about temporary layoff.

But I guess you are temporary layoff after AOR. Isn't it??
You do not need to tell government now, but you should tell your manager your are applying PR.
Because government staff calls your manager sometime asking you are still working whether or not.
When they contact your manager, I recommend the manager have to say that...
・It is only temporary lay off due to COVID19
・We will call him/her back before anyone else, and he/she will get back to her position immediately.
・He/She has been attending meetings once a week...
like that.

Did I answer your question everything?
I hope we can back our business soon!!
Wow.. I truly appreciate your prompt help.!!
We talked to our hr manager about it, but didn’t know government officer could call to check the status. I will discuss about it tomorrow.
I pray for your PR to get it soon with your kindness.
hopefully, we both have a good news soon.
Have a great weekend buddy! Thank you so so so much!

pradeep.mar22

Jun 16, 2021
Hi there
I have a same day AOR(May 26th) as well! No update so far... I worry about my application.
I took a Upfront Medical exam end of March.
Let's me know when you guys get some update...
There is no update on my application. However, I took upfront medical in March. Keep me update if there is any update.

Jun 13, 2021
Wow.. I truly appreciate your prompt help.!!
We talked to our hr manager about it, but didn’t know government officer could call to check the status. I will discuss about it tomorrow.
I pray for your PR to get it soon with your kindness.
hopefully, we both have a good news soon.
Have a great weekend buddy! Thank you so so so much!
No probrem! if you need help, let's us know! we can discuss here!!
Have a great day!!!

vsh1008

Jun 15, 2021
Hi All, 2 days after medical passed i got a request letter in profile for my daughter's Biometric. They mentioned at this time only pay fees and attach payment receipt in the profile and then they will send instruction letter to get biometric for my daughter. my question - can one get this biometric done by booking appointment before getting instruction letter from IRCC?
You Can't. Because for biometrics you need IRCC number which provided only in Biometrics collection letter.

Reactions: tonitigers

Bobg

May 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,on June 18, Background check was in progress,
Tday it says We are processing your background check.

Are these same or different?

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Hello Everyone,on June 18, Background check was in progress,
Tday it says We are processing your background check.

Are these same or different?
How was you BC initially? It was We are processing, then changed to in progress and then finally changed bqck to processing again? Or it was always in progress but now it changed to we are processing?

Bobg

May 24, 2021
How was you BC initially? It was We are processing, then changed to in progress and then finally changed bqck to processing again? Or it was always in progress but now it changed to we are processing?
The day I received my BIL request, from that day it was in progress and today it changed to we are processing