+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020
Same here. All cleared as per agent. AOR: May 23
Nope.. all cleared waiting on final decision and subsequent CoPR since Nov 18 as per IRCC agent, not updated in portal (AOR May 10)
I spoke with agent today. He said same thing, all cleared waiting final decision. Also sent me an email. I dont know how long will it take them to give final decision. It will be 1 month tomorrow since I gave my biometrics. and according to agent everything is cleared as of 3rd Nov. criminality, security and eligibility: passed

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Coronavirus - Permanent residence confirmation portal

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact on IRCC clients.

In an effort to ensure the safety of clients and employees and limit the spread of COVID-19, a secured portal was launched to complete the landing process virtually.

This portal allows in-Canada PR applicants (representatives cannot access this portal on behalf of their clients) to:

• Confirm they are currently residing in Canada,
  • Confirm/update their address,
  • Receive their proof of PR status, and
  • Upload their photo for their PR card.
When your application has reached this step, IRCC will contact you to confirm the email address that will be used to create the account. Once the account is created, IRCC will send you an email with your account information and a temporary login password. This email will be sent from a cic.gc.ca email address. When applicable, each family member will have their own username and password.

For further information, we invite you to refer to the email you received and consult the information available on our website. If you require technical support, please send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

For the latest updates on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC services, we invite you to visit our website regularly.

Unquote

Last edited:

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
I spoke with agent today. He said same thing, all cleared waiting final decision. Also sent me an email. I dont know how long will it take them to give final decision. It will be complete 1 month since I gave my biometrics. and according to agent everything is cleared as of 3rd Nov.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Coronavirus - Permanent residence confirmation portal

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact on IRCC clients.

In an effort to ensure the safety of clients and employees and limit the spread of COVID-19, a secured portal was launched to complete the landing process virtually.

This portal allows in-Canada PR applicants (representatives cannot access this portal on behalf of their clients) to:

• Confirm they are currently residing in Canada,
  • Confirm/update their address,
  • Receive their proof of PR status, and
  • Upload their photo for their PR card.
When your application has reached this step, IRCC will contact you to confirm the email address that will be used to create the account. Once the account is created, IRCC will send you an email with your account information and a temporary login password. This email will be sent from a cic.gc.ca email address. When applicable, each family member will have their own username and password.

For further information, we invite you to refer to the email you received and consult the information available on our website. If you require technical support, please send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

For the latest updates on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC services, we invite you to visit our website regularly.

Unquote
Oh man... my biometrics were done October 14, nothing after that

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
This week also looks set to be as frustrating as earlier few weeks
It looks like, i called up IRCC today morning and agent told me everything is completed as Nov 18 and waiting final decision from officer, file is still Ottawa VO :(

It will be a month Dec 18 waiting on final decision and once its goes towards 3rd week, it is very unlikely that it will get approved this year

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
It looks like, i called up IRCC today morning and agent told me everything is completed as Nov 18 and waiting final decision from officer, file is still Ottawa VO :(

It will be a month Dec 18 waiting on final decision and once its goes towards 3rd week, it is very unlikely that it will get approved this year
How much time does it take after the approval... any idea?