04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Virtual Landing Unit
Operations support Centre, centralized network
Immigration ,Refugee and Citizenship canada
This is the Ottawa VO. I got the same, still waiting for login credentials since the 11th.

Reactions: Kiranarora

creative.dhillon

Dec 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27-08-2021
Invitation- june 10,2021
Aor- august 30,2021
medical and biometrics passed- september 1,2021
My lawyer submitted my file and I don't have access to that.
it just shows the we are checking your background.
Anyone else is on the same page?
I would say lot of guys here are Aug AoR and waiting for updates

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
would officers go for vacation on christmas?
When I applied for SOWP of my wife last time, I got my WP processed around christmas.

Reactions: NA2000

Kiddro

Oct 23, 2021
Hello,
on Monday I received a notification that I needed to provide “Letters of Employment” from previous/foreign positions held. I was told I have 7 days to provide this. While I am hopeful I will get most of the letters, some employments are more than 15 yrs back. I will not be able to get these.
Anyone have any experiences here to share?

Thanks!
(current timeline in signature)

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hey Jack

As per my understanding and reviews from other folks, while we travel from Canada to India, no body asks anything apart from your Indian passport and covid reports. The issue arises only when we got to return to Canada from India.
After we activate our PR (which is when our COPR is generated in gcms), all our temporary visas stand cancelled with immediate effect.
So after COPR, the only option to re-enter Canada (and board flight from India) is either a canadian PR card or PRTD.

Sorry!! Don’t want to discourage but just wanted to share what I’ve seen in past. And avoid any last minute hassles for you.

As @KavitaBajwa said, you may be lucky though :) All the best
Thank you @creative.dhillon and @KavitaBajwa for the information, much appreciated .... Now I am clear that I will be able to board to the flight to India as I have a stamp available (luckily) on my Passport and there is no Immigration validations happening they will only see passport stamp validity and RTPCRs. While returning to Canada I will need to have a PRTD doc which I will apply once I land to India. Many thanks to you all for clearing this out :) . Also please correct me if still any loopholes left and there is something to worry for.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Thank you @creative.dhillon and @KavitaBajwa for the information, much appreciated .... Now I am clear that I will be able to board to the flight to India as I have a stamp available (luckily) on my Passport and there is no Immigration validations happening they will only see passport stamp validity and RTPCRs. While returning to Canada I will need to have a PRTD doc which I will apply once I land to India. Many thanks to you all for clearing this out :) . Also please correct me if still any loopholes left and there is something to worry for.
Jack, you are all good to GO....Hurraahhhhhh!!!!!!!:)

• Haha
Reactions: JackJaiswal

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
Hello,
on Monday I received a notification that I needed to provide “Letters of Employment” from previous/foreign positions held. I was told I have 7 days to provide this. While I am hopeful I will get most of the letters, some employments are more than 15 yrs back. I will not be able to get these.

Thanks!
did you provide letter of employment before ? you have anything appointment letter , pay stub vochers to proof and write explanation which letter you cant provide is you have experience from different companies.?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hello,

Thanks!
Are you claiming points for them?