+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

sandysran

Nov 11, 2021
Mine is Aug 26, medical updated on 19 oct but changed back to default message after two days since then no email no update..... in same boat.
But based on other members posts... I am positive that we all will get some update soon.
old medical?
nd now whts ur medical status

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
thank you. i have a question for you if the medical and biometrics is you do not need medical is it also equivalent that my medical is PASSED?
for medical you have passed medical, for biometric its updated and after that you dont need biometric because i have old biometric.

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
no if you havent passed medical i think it will show no need medical pass in new medical case but for old medical i heard it pass one time again turn into you dont need and again passed near to portal email i am not sure for old medical.

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Hi!

Just logged into the cic application page and saw "Application Updated" but there were no changes to any of the steps.

Is this a Ghost Update?

My timeline:

CEC inland applicant (Single)
AOR- August 24
Medical passed: Sept 23
Biometric Letter: Sept 22 (submitted and updated on Sept 24)
GU1: Sept 24- this is when the biometric was added
GU2: Nov 18- no changes to the application

BG: We are processing...

No overseas experience

Got the portal email last night!!
CEC inland applicant (Single)
AOR- August 24
Medical passed: Sept 23
Biometric Letter: Sept 22 (submitted and updated on Sept 24)
GU1: Sept 24- this is when the biometric was added
GU2: Nov 18- no changes to the application
GU3: Nov 18- no changes to the application

Portal Email: Nov 18- replied right away!

Credentials: Waiting

How long does it generally take to get credentials?

Good luck to everyone waiting- there were no GU emails for me. I just logged on twice yesterday and saw "Application Updated" on my account. There were no changes to any component other than bio update and medical pass. BG and Eligibility- we are processing/we are reviewing.

It still has not changed.

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
no if you havent passed medical i think it will show no need medical pass in new medical case but for old medical i heard it pass one time again turn into you dont need and again passed near to portal email i am not sure for old medical.
For me, I had a first "pass" (old medical) that reverted to medical not needed. Then the second pass happened a day before my application was approved (first portal email).

So, the first pass is a very good sign that your medical passed. Some have received requests for a new medical early on, but if you have a first pass, then you are likely good to go.

baltixz

Jul 25, 2010
i do not know now I never seen my application medical passed because I am not checking my IRCC account everyday.
my medical was done this May(upfront)and its been almost three months if it is not pass meaning to say i haven’t finish completeness check?

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
sorry to hear i am not sure i also done medical in may its passed in september but according to irrc it can take 2-3 months to pass medical .

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
does any one know from what point onwards does your status change to PR?
Is it right when you get the first portal email or is it after second one? or is it after you receive eCOPR?

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
CEC Inland( Single applicant)
only canadian experience

ITA- 24th june
AOR- 26th August
BIL- 24th september
Medical passed- 24th september
Biometrics Done- 29th september and its updated on the same day
First GU- 25th september (may be for medical)
2nd GU- 15 October (Biometrics section updated it shows biometrics completed)
3rd GU- 29 october( Nothing changed)

So far no other update…