AOR - 06 Feb 21
Medicals passed - 03 Mar 21
Biometrics - Exempt
No RCMP request
1st GU - 15 Mar 21
2nd GU - 22 Mar 21
3rd GU - 23 Mar 21
COPR - 08 Apr 21

I've been following this forum a little bit recently but have never posted. Just wanted to inform everyone here and give some people a little bit of hope :)
Unbelievably lucky that I got this through so quickly, I initially applied through the paper based spousal sponsorship which was returned after 5 months due to a missing signature in December
Unbelievably lucky you:D Happy for you! Enjoii..

Reactions: Oh Canada!!!

jp88875

Dec 16, 2020
Cec Inland - No dependents
NOC 2172, 2211

ITA - 21 Jan 21
AOR - 06 Feb 21
Medicals passed - 03 Mar 21
Biometrics - Exempt
No RCMP request
1st GU - 15 Mar 21
2nd GU - 22 Mar 21
3rd GU - 23 Mar 21
COPR - 08 Apr 21

I've been following this forum a little bit recently but have never posted. Just wanted to inform everyone here and give some people a little bit of hope :)
Unbelievably lucky that I got this through so quickly, I initially applied through the paper based spousal sponsorship which was returned after 5 months due to a missing signature in December
Congrats!!
What was your VO ?

Patel20

Apr 6, 2021
Hello Members
i have applied my PR application under CEC in feb 2021,also got AOR in feb 2021. i having a LMIA until 2021.
i need someone please give me help in my matter.
My employer will give me lay off for 2 month effect from May 2021 to till June 2021 because of lack of business ,my question is...
1. Does it affect on my PR application or score ? as my employer will going to give me lay off from next month?
2. Shall i have to inform IRCC regarding this lay off?

I will appreciate you valuable time to reply my matter. Please suggest me .
Thank you for your help.

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
What do u mean GU?
Ghost update. If you watch your portal incessantly like I did you will see that it will change to application updated without any visible changes. It potentially means someone is working on your application.

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
Hello Members
i have applied my PR application under CEC in feb 2021,also got AOR in feb 2021. i having a LMIA until 2021.
My employer will give me lay off for 2 month effect from May 2021 to till June 2021 because of lack of business ,my question is...
1. Does it affect on my PR application or score ? as my employer will going to give me lay off from next month?

Thank you for your help.

I'm sorry to hear that....

I'm not sure but I think if you got 50 points from the job offer you need to inform the IRCC. You can consult with a lawyer as well.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
I checked with IRCC by calling their support number 1-888-242-2100, found that my application is now transferred to Vancouver office on 22nd March.

My AOR was on 16th Feb 2021
Medical passed on 4th March 2021.
Did you get any email of 'status change' or Ghost Update in the portal on 22nd March?

Patel20

Apr 6, 2021
Hello Members

Thank you for your help.

Mar 11, 2021
Hi, hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to share some update:

I went to the Vancouver Police Department station last Friday (19th March) and gave my fingerprints which will be directly submitted to the RCMP for my criminal check. The officer who took my fingerprints said that it will take about 2 weeks for me to receive the letter from RCMP, after which I will upload it to my CIC account.

Hi everyone, I just got my RCMP certificate in the mail today!!! Hope everyone is getting theirs, or will be getting them soon!

Reactions: Vinami

Sazm

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Hi members,
I am PA with spouse, 2 kids (all inland now)
ITA : 13 Feb.
Medical: 15 march,2021 (me and spouse, Kids done 8 months ago for SP)
AOR: 19 March.
Eligibility and BG check: in progress.
Medical status: You don't need a medical Exam. we will let you know if this change.
Biometrics: updated from Prev applications.

Can someone tell me why its never medical passed??

Do i need to do something for that?
Thanks

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi members,
I am PA with spouse, 2 kids (all inland now)
ITA : 13 Feb.
Medical: 15 march,2021 (me and spouse, Kids done 8 months ago for SP)
AOR: 19 March.
Eligibility and BG check: in progress.
Medical status: You don't need a medical Exam. we will let you know if this change.
Biometrics: updated from Prev applications.

Can someone tell me why its never medical passed??

Do i need to do something for that?
Thanks
Since ur medical is already there 8months ago anyway u hv to do medicals again if ur pr is mot processed within next 3 months

Sazm

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Since ur medical is already there 8months ago anyway u hv to do medicals again if ur pr is mot processed within next 3 months
Hey, me and my spouse did it recently on 15 march 2021, but for kids i summitted letter that was done 8 months ago as it was valid.
thats why I am worried..

Last edited:

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello Members

Thank you for your help.
Did u claim points for the job offer? Do u have atleast 1 year of work experience in Canada on the date u applied for PR?