+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello all. Consider me the most unlucky person. I received a phone call today saying that my portal email was sent to me on July 25. I never received the email. I missed the call so it went to a voicemail. Now I have to wait for IRCC to get back to me. I have lost more than 2 months now just due to the miscommunication of the email. No idea where the email is gone. But the system is working. Please have faith. Keep checking your junk and all other emails. Now I still have some more wait. Please wish me luck ;)
Are you using gmail as your personal email? If not, which email provider is yours?

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hey
Aor 7th march tomorrow it will mark 6 months..
After 22nd march medical nothing... then 10 august request documents submitted same day.. 4 weeks after submitting still nothing.. I am close ? To get my golden mail?

Gursinngh

Jul 10, 2021
Hey
After 22nd march medical nothing... then 10 august request documents submitted same day.. 4 weeks after submitting still nothing.. I am close ? To get my golden mail?
Hi,
What additional document they asked you for?

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hey
AOR april 3rd 2021. Application has been in process 5 months now no updates after medical. Security was last step in process since May. If my application goes beyond oct 3rd, then it will exceed normal processing times.

You should contact ircc or apply for gcms notes.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I will wait till tomorrow and if nothing I would try to call
They will disconnect it saying that "don't call unless it's emergency ". You can try if you want but waiting for more than half an hour and hearing that don't call is not a good way to start your day.

Reactions: Trevor1