+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC aaplication got Refused..Need serious help Plz

torontobwoy

Jan 9, 2012
Hi everyone

i would really appreciate if some of the senior members can help me. i applied for immigration in january 2012, got my aor in march and today i got an email from CPP ottawa that my file is refused because my employer didnt answer the phone. this is wht the refusal said

"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because we have been unable to reach your company at the numbers you have provided on your application and thus have been unable to confirm the duties that you have performed. Consequently, you have failed to demonstrate that you have acquired twenty-four months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada at a National Occupational Classification skill of type 0 or level A or B"

Now my employer was gone for vacation last month and has been in and out of office for several reasons in past couple of weeks so couldn't really answer all the phone calls . but he checks his voice mail regularly and said that there have been no voice mails regarding immigration. His extension is in his office so no one else answers his phone calls.

i am really worried about wht should i do. if i reply to that email what should i be writing back. If someone has the better idea please share..

thanks

spartan18

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Sorry for your refusal mate. Can you detail out your situation. Did you apply as a foreign worker?..Didnt you submit any t4 or paystubs?..Is your company's website on internet?...Didnt your employer gave a detailed reference letter?

calgarylady

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2011
IELTS Request
Included with Application
I am so sorry :( .... I am not sure how to help u here, maybe someone senior will be able to ....

Is your company well-known? can they actually google it and obtain a number for HR?

i didnt know they call compaines to ask .... I really hope someone here could help

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Sorry to hear that your application was denied. The reason seems to be that no one was available to take their call, so they made the decision based on information they had at the time and unfortunately for you, it did not satisfy the officer.

Did you give your boss' email too? Has he checked his inbox including the spam/junk folder? Contact CPP-Ottawa and explain that your boss was away for vacation and other matters but is back now and ask if they would re-consider calling him and give his contact info again. If there is a supervisor or human resources officer that is more available you can also provide their contact info and discuss it with them first.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
there are some questions.................!!

1. did you finish your 24 months of fulltime employment / any eligible time of employment on the guidelines of CIC for CEC?

2. did you suubmit your all T4 and notice assessment?

3. did you provide all job contract letters and requiered docs?

if so there should not be any problem

or there may be something that your job duties may not suitable to skill O,A,B.................!!

explain it and you may get some exact answers from experts........!!

torontobwoy

Jan 9, 2012
Yes i provided all the documents that were required. I gave them T4s for the past 2 years, NOAs, Reference letter was okay too. i applied as a foreign worker.

They rejected based on my employer not answering his phone. The problem is my employer is not always in his office beacsue hes busy with meetings and rarely sits full time in office. i also gave them my employers email and cell # but i dont know why would they just reject like that. thats just not fair . What should i reply them with.

OR Im thinking,even if i reaaply CEC and what if they call and he doesnt answer his phone again? and i wiill be here again.

torontobwoy

Jan 9, 2012
JSA

I did provide everything.. i job is approved by service canada and i have extended my work permit on positive LMO.

The ottawa ppl r just too rude , would just sent a rejection email.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
did you apply under PNP or FSW

PNP = provincial nominee program

FSW = federal skilled worker

if so then it seems sometimes they call to check with employer..............!!

for cec i dont think they will................!! but still there may be some exceptions........!!1

Islington

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Sorry to hear that.That is just not fair.Unfortunately I don't know how to help you...Maybe someone in the same situation could help you...

I know that you must be very stressed but can I ask you a question?As you applied as a foreign worrker did you submit your education from your origin country? I'm planning to apply soon and I am not sure weather Ihave to submit my documents of my studies form the country of origin or not...It says Your education in Canada...It might be a stupid question but I'm worried about everything, especially when I hear that people got refused based on such stupid reasons....

Thanks in advance!

Duke

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Hi Torontoboy

It's really unexpected situation. Just an question, have your reference letter from employer has duties clearly mentioned on it ?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
You CAN send a letter requesting reconsideration, perhaps along with a letter from your boss explaining his absence as well as alternative contact numbers and his willingness to speak with CIC....

If that is the ONLY reason the file was rejected, it is terrible...

calgarylady

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2011
IELTS Request
Included with Application