Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
Here it is written, that you have 1560 hours, 1560 hours can be completed in 9 months, if person works full time for 40 hours. So, person is eligible for CEC after 9 months?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bskap said:
Here it is written, that you have 1560 hours, 1560 hours can be completed in 9 months, if person works full time for 40 hours. So, person is eligible for CEC after 9 months?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp
The primary condition is you must have worked for 12 months

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
The primary condition is you must have worked for 12 months
Second that the regulation is: 52 weeks * 30hrs per week. Working more than 30hrs/week is still deemed as '30hrs per week'.

naaas

Jan 14, 2016
I've submitted my EE profile in August as FSW and got 446 points, meanwhile I was still working in Canada, and mentioned my Canadian work experience in EE profile. So when my "working hours" reached 1560 they gave me extra points, my profile went up to 499 and i received ATI. Even though I only worked there 11 months at that point. What I'm saying is that on one hand I'm kinda worried that my PR application will get refused if they take my CEC points away, on the other hand though, they added points for hours, not months. Hope that was helpful.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naaas said:
I've submitted my EE profile in August as FSW and got 446 points, meanwhile I was still working in Canada, and mentioned my Canadian work experience in EE profile. So when my "working hours" reached 1560 they gave me extra points, my profile went up to 499 and i received ATI. Even though I only worked there 11 months at that point. What I'm saying is that on one hand I'm kinda worried that my PR application will get refused if they take my CEC points away, on the other hand though, they added points for hours, not months. Hope that was helpful.
I'm sorry to tell you this but if you get a strict VO and they re-calculate you will be denied under the criteria in Section 11.2.

Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when

the Invitation to Apply (ITA) was issued; or
the e-APR was received by CIC.
When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if

the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and
when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that

at the time of the ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
the applicant’s recalculated CRS score has fallen below that of the lowest-ranked candidate invited to apply in that round of invitations.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

naaas

Jan 14, 2016
I know. So all I can do now is hope that they will overlook that considering I'm still FSW:)
UPD: however, I didn't lie about anything in my profile, so that would be like technically a CIC mistake. which is confusing

MhamadK

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2013
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
22-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
naaas said:
I know. So all I can do now is hope that they will overlook that considering I'm still FSW:)
UPD: however, I didn't lie about anything in my profile, so that would be like technically a CIC mistake. which is confusing
Yeah, I thought it only happened to me. I didnt misrepresent myself in any way. But 15 days ago, the system suddenly increased my points, and I later received an ITA. I didnt change anything in my profile, they just recalculated my points. I suspected that it had something to do because of the 30/37.5 hours difference, but I wasnt sure.
I was invited to apply under FSW though, so I dont know if it matters or not.

naaas

Jan 14, 2016
MhamadK said:
Yeah, I thought it only happened to me. I didnt misrepresent myself in any way. But 15 days ago, the system suddenly increased my points, and I later received an ITA. I didnt change anything in my profile, they just recalculated my points. I suspected that it had something to do because of the 30/37.5 hours difference, but I wasnt sure.
I'm hoping to receive a decision on my case in a month or so, so I'll keep you updated:)

kevin0120

Jan 7, 2016
MhamadK said:
1. My friend got PPR yesterday
2. He's under FSW
3. He earned 1 year work experience within 12 months

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevin0120 said:
1. My friend got PPR yesterday
2. He's under FSW
3. He earned 1 year work experience within 12 months
Kevin ,

did your friend get the ITA or submitted the application before he actually completed 12 calendar months of experience ?

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am seeing a lot of posts of people getting points & ITA before completing the 12 Calendar months of Experience. It happened to me also.

I applied under FSW and they gave me points for the 1 year Canadian experience before 1 Calendar year.

Will that affect CEC applicants or even FSW ?

I guess EE system has its own way of calculating the experience and since the system gave the applicant the point, I cannot see where is the problem, since the applicant provided the correct information.

Did anybody get the ITA & submitted the application before completing 12 months of experience ?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdotk said:
Guys,

I am seeing a lot of posts of people getting points & ITA before completing the 12 Calendar months of Experience. It happened to me also.

I applied under FSW and they gave me points for the 1 year Canadian experience before 1 Calendar year.

Will that affect CEC applicants or even FSW ?

I guess EE system has its own way of calculating the experience and since the system gave the applicant the point, I cannot see where is the problem, since the applicant provided the correct information.

Did anybody get the ITA & submitted the application before completing 12 months of experience ?
From my guess they will scrutinize CEC applications even more closely than FSW for 12 months of Canadian experience. As I said from an earlier posting today, in the pre-EE world there were people who were rejected for submitting paper-based applications where at the date of submission they had 363 or 364 days, even though by the time the VO looked at the application the number of days exceeded 365 days.

A friend of mine started working on 5 January 2015, and the system credited her with working 1 year because of the 'mm/yyyy' format in the EE system. She got ITA Dec 4, and submitted even though I told her the VO would reject it. She has just heard the news that she was denied under section 11.2, as her score on the date of the ITA when the VO re-calculated fell below the minimum score of 461 for that round of Invitations. Her re-calculated score on the date of the ITA was 426 points.

She is absolutely devastated and heartbroken.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks JoacRy for your reply and sorry for your friend's rejection.

can I know how many days after AOR did she get the rejection and have they started the BG check before rejection or not ?

Thanks

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdotk said:
Thanks JoacRy for your reply and sorry for your friend's rejection.

can I know how many days after AOR did she get the rejection and have they started the BG check before rejection or not ?

Thanks
This was her timeline

ITA: 4 December 2015

Documents uploaded and submitted: 28 December 2015
AOR: 29 December 2015

Rejection from CIC: 15 January 2016