+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA Travel History ATIP Online Request

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Can someone who did a Travel History request via ATIP online option advise if they had to attach any document at all ?

Or is it enough if you say PR and have a Canadian address ?

Thx !

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied with PR card and passport bio page attachment. Report requested by e-mail.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
us2yow said:
Can someone who did a Travel History request via ATIP online option advise if they had to attach any document at all ?

Or is it enough if you say PR and have a Canadian address ?

Thx !
Passport Bio page and copy of your PR is fine.

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did the same,
received by mail 3 weeks after application on line

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
I applied long time but have not received any thing
Desert - If it has been more than 38 calendar days, contact them. They have a deadline of 30 days to respond to you. See below the response I got from them. I applied March 17/2014.

Please note that we have received your request and that they are being process. The due date is April 17, 2014. Also, please be advised that we cannot send the document by email due to security issue.

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
sept15 said:
Desert - If it has been more than 38 calendar days, contact them. They have a deadline of 30 days to respond to you. See below the response I got from them. I applied March 17/2014.

Please note that we have received your request and that they are being process. The due date is April 17, 2014. Also, please be advised that we cannot send the document by email due to security issue.
I didn't attach any thing like copy of PR card or.. because at the time I didn't have them om my computer and they accepted the money and sent a massage to my e-mail that they will review it and if they need anything they will contact me. do you think should I sent the attachments that they required by e-mail ?