+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case transfered from Buffalo CIC to Seattle (FSW)

derbeast

Star Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hi all,

I am applying for the FSW Arranged Employment Opinion (Second part of application submitted to Buffalo in Jan 10) and today I received word that my case has now been transfered to Seattle to "complete the analysis of your application and determine if a personal interview with a visa officer is required". I am guessing this is good news and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea, all going well, how long it will be before I recieve PR now?

Many thanks,

Derek

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

derbeast said:
Hi all,

I am applying for the FSW Arranged Employment Opinion (Second part of application submitted to Buffalo in Jan 10) and today I received word that my case has now been transfered to Seattle to "complete the analysis of your application and determine if a personal interview with a visa officer is required". I am guessing this is good news and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea, all going well, how long it will be before I recieve PR now?

Many thanks,

Derek
It is neither good news nor bad news. The file was just transferred to another office, probably closer to where you live, if an interview is required.

derbeast

Star Member
Feb 3, 2009
So will this slow down the application or is there any way of estimating when this application will be processed since I started the second part of the application in Buffalo in Jan 10?

Many thanks,

Derek