App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
@astralsource - Any news about the CSE you raised? The 16th of May will be the 10th working day for me and i plan on sending another CSE on the matter on the 18th.
I also sent two because I wasnt sure in which category to put my enquiry with LOE. Nothing still except automatic responses. These next weeks will be crucial as the CSE should be received after 20-30 working days. Fingers criossed!

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
My request is to all the those who have contributed on this thread -

How is your experience with CSE? Is your case resolved? Is IRCC considerate enough to accommodate your request related to PCC?

Considering I am raising the CSE just after four days of AOR, what's your take? what are the chances of rejection?

My CSE is about the copy of original birth certificate of my son, which I missed to add at the time of application.

At the time of application, I provided the translation, affidavit, certified true copy and photocopy of the original document by translator company.

With CSE, I am providing the above four and copy of original birth certificate of my son.

Thank you in advance.

target70

Nov 4, 2014
Hi @Pawshi,
Did you received any response and how long did it take?
My request is to all the those who have contributed on this thread -

How is your experience with CSE? Is your case resolved? Is IRCC considerate enough to accommodate your request related to PCC?

Considering I am raising the CSE just after four days of AOR, what's your take? what are the chances of rejection?

My CSE is about the copy of original birth certificate of my son, which I missed to add at the time of application.

At the time of application, I provided the translation, affidavit, certified true copy and photocopy of the original document by translator company.

With CSE, I am providing the above four and copy of original birth certificate of my son.

Thank you in advance.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thanks
@Pawshi and did they considered your document for application?
Yes they did, mine too. But we sent CSE right after AOR, a few days after.
When did u sent it and whats it about?

target70

Nov 4, 2014
I did a bit of blunder. Somehow roles and responsibility didn't got appended in employment reference . Noticed after two and a half weeks and sent CSE. Called cic and the lady on call said I will add a note but can't guarantee officer will consider.
I am a PNP outland applicant aor aug 28th. Waiting for medicals to clear. They are taking around 4-5 weeks to clear medicals for PNP outland applicants these days.
Seems this small mistake may take a toll after so much hard work.
Yes they did, mine too. But we sent CSE right after AOR, a few days after.
When did u sent it and whats it about?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I did a bit of blunder. Somehow roles and responsibility didn't got appended in employment reference . Noticed after two and a half weeks and sent CSE. Called cic and the lady on call said I will add a note but can't guarantee officer will consider.
I am a PNP outland applicant aor aug 28th. Waiting for medicals to clear. They are taking around 4-5 weeks to clear medicals for PNP outland applicants these days.
Seems this small mistake may take a toll after so much hard work.
If you are PNP it will be OK, they will see it on time, PNP are the slowest stream (good for you)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Thanks
@Pawshi and did they considered your document for application?
Yes, they did. I will apply for the GCMS notes, once in Canada. This will provide a complete and factual information on the same.

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

Need some help, I have uploaded my wife PCC using IRCC Webform and yesterday (9/27) I recieved mail, we have recieved your document and send to the responsible office for consideration.

Question - How much time now it will take the documnet to be in my profile? My Backgrond check is in progress and cic asked for RCMP and open a link to upload the document.

Question - Can i use the RCMP upload link to add my wife PCC as well or shall i wait? what to do?

Thanks.

Reactions: Cyph

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Yes, they did. I will apply for the GCMS notes, once in Canada. This will provide a complete and factual information on the same.
Can you please share the timeline? How may days it took to finally get the document in your profile after you receive the email saying they have received the document?

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I submitted by EAPR on Oct 30th. For the employment records of two different organizations, the uploaded files got interchanged. i.e. for Org A, I loaded the file for Org B and vice versa.

Can this be a cause of rejection? Should I raise CSE?

What is the remedy?

Apr 19, 2018
I have a question for anybody who has ever used the IRCC webform- if you have used it more than twice? do they get irritated if you send them information more than once? My lawyer seems to think so . I have recently discovered that I missed some days on my residence calculator, and want to uppdate them. He thinks we should just leave it, as it might make draw unnecessary attention to the file and maybe delay . the additional days out are about15 , and I already have 1700+ days in Canada. Since we have discovered the discrepancy I want to inform them of it, but my lawyer thinks it is a bad idea.