+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case specific enquiry (providing additional documents after submission)

AspirantCan

Oct 2, 2018
I just uploaded in the CSE form.

I received a reply within 48hours that my documents had been added to my application
Hi I want to ask when can i send a document to the Cse to attach. is it after my processing time or I can send it after i have submitted my application and want to attach more files?

Dayoslim

Apr 19, 2018
yes the reason was insufficient ties, anyhow lets hope for the best inshallah
Please can you give an update on your application, as I am in a similar situation. I forgot to mention one of the the visa refusal details for a uk student visa back in 2002 and i’m now worried if this might potentially have a negative effect on my application. You response will be highly appreciated

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
when i was in my home country i issued PCC but according to CIC it has to be issued after the last visit, there was a gap of few days in between issued and exit from my country. one question more, what are rejection chances after this stage? and usually how long it will take more until PPR?keeping in view the process of PNPN out lands?
Dear Friend Aoa,

I have similar situation like yourself. I departed pakistan on 15 apr 2018 and my pcc was dated 10apr 2018. Would this result in a refusal?

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hi All,

My HR Manager mentioned the cost to company instead of gross remuneration in my reference letter. I only noticed this 92 days after submission (I know, my mistake).

She has corrected it and I sent it through CSE just now, just to be on the safer side in case things go side-ways.

Did the right thing? Or idiotic because I sent it 3 months later and they must have over-looked it?

Regards,
Varun Krishnan

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Hi All,

My HR Manager mentioned the cost to company instead of gross remuneration in my reference letter. I only noticed this 92 days after submission (I know, my mistake).

She has corrected it and I sent it through CSE just now, just to be on the safer side in case things go side-ways.

Did the right thing? Or idiotic because I sent it 3 months later and they must have over-looked it?

Regards,
Varun Krishnan
U did the right thing. Any response and after how long?

Tevert

Jun 14, 2019
Please can you give an update on your application, as I am in a similar situation. I forgot to mention one of the the visa refusal details for a uk student visa back in 2002 and i’m now worried if this might potentially have a negative effect on my application. You response will be highly appreciated
Hi. I also have the same issue. Mine was in 2004. Did u get ur PPR. Was there any issues in your application. Tanks