+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case referred to Case Analyst

zainabfis

Aug 6, 2014
Dear experts on this forum,
As shared earlier my husband applied for my daughter's sponsorship on February 15th, 2019.
We received the medical request on 24th September 2019 and we passed the medical exam and so the case moved on. I have received a document stating, that my case has been referred to a Case Analyst. My question is that, is there a problem with my application???
Please guide!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear experts on this forum,
As shared earlier my husband applied for my daughter's sponsorship on February 15th, 2019.
We received the medical request on 24th September 2019 and we passed the medical exam and so the case moved on. I have received a document stating, that my case has been referred to a Case Analyst. My question is that, is there a problem with my application???
Please guide!
You already had one refusal so they may be looking at your case more closely. It also looks like you and your other 2 children are not compliant with your RO.

zainabfis

Aug 6, 2014
She was refused the first sponsorship application, as my husband and I both were outside Canada at that particular time.
The second sponsorship application was sent to my representative asking for an updated form, which never reached her as Canada post employees were on strike, so we applied afresh without any representative, which is in the process now.
Yes, we are not in compliance with the RO due to the delays mentioned above. We did apply for a TRV twice while the sponsorships app.s were in the process, but those too got rejected. Is this what is taking time?
Please guide, it has been 1 and a half month since I received the medical exam call. I applied for sponsorship on 15th February and it's November already. Do you think we should be worried? The status says we don't need background checks, the eligibility is being reviewed. no interview required and CIC never asked for any additional documents since February 2019.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She was refused the first sponsorship application, as my husband and I both were outside Canada at that particular time.
The second sponsorship application was sent to my representative asking for an updated form, which never reached her as Canada post employees were on strike, so we applied afresh without any representative, which is in the process now.
Yes, we are not in compliance with the RO due to the delays mentioned above. We did apply for a TRV twice while the sponsorships app.s were in the process, but those too got rejected. Is this what is taking time?
Please guide, it has been 1 and a half month since I received the medical exam call. I applied for sponsorship on 15th February and it's November already. Do you think we should be worried? The status says we don't need background checks, the eligibility is being reviewed. no interview required and CIC never asked for any additional documents since February 2019.
A strike doesn’t result in mail not being delivered it was only slightly delayed since it was mostly rotating strikes. Would order GCMS notes to see what is happening with your case and whether there is anything out of the usual.