+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

carte d'acceptation du quebec?! Where!?

sdsmvcc

Oct 5, 2011
Hi!!! my girlfriend is trying to renew her Visa and she needs the 'Carte d'acceptation du Quebec'. Can someone tell me were can I get it? We live and work in Montreal, Quebec. She haves a work permit for 1 year and it expires in 4 months so we r starting the papers now. We have everything but that letter and we have been calling to the immigration office and they don't know, we went to one, and they say 'call to this number', you call there and they don't know.

So please if someone can provide any info will be really appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot

Santiago. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sdsmvcc said:
Hi!!! my girlfriend is trying to renew her Visa and she needs the 'Carte d'acceptation du Quebec'. Can someone tell me were can I get it? We live and work in Montreal, Quebec. She haves a work permit for 1 year and it expires in 4 months so we r starting the papers now. We have everything but that letter and we have been calling to the immigration office and they don't know, we went to one, and they say 'call to this number', you call there and they don't know.

So please if someone can provide any info will be really appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot

Santiago. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dca-work.html

sdsmvcc

Oct 5, 2011
I've been searching in the web like one hour ago and had the same result (just right after asking over here), thanks for your help!!! ;D ;D

sdsmvcc

Oct 5, 2011
PMM said:
Question... cause I cant find the info. Ive been reviewing the file and there is no info about were should I pay and how much. I mean there is a link in the form, but is broken it takes to no were.

Any Ideas?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
you can call MICC at 5148649191 for inquiry

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sdsmvcc said:
Question... cause I cant find the info. Ive been reviewing the file and there is no info about were should I pay and how much. I mean there is a link in the form, but is broken it takes to no were.

Any Ideas?
The link works. The employer pays the fee of $177.00 http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtaining-authorizations/fees.html