+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carleton Universoty 2018 Intake

guddumehta

Mar 31, 2017
gujarat
Hello,Anyone have apply for mcs program in carleton university for january or september 2018??I have applied for it and my profile is ssc-81%,hsc-78%,cgpa-8.14(no backlogs),IELTS-7(R-8,L-7.5,S,W-6).What is my chances to get accepted at carleton??

Dollyyyyy

Mar 22, 2017
I think you have chances to get an offer of admission.

Hey let's keep in touch.
I am also planning to apply for September 2018 intake.

Dollyyyyy

Mar 22, 2017
guddumehta said:
Ohk,,Let me inform whenever you apply I have already applied
we have a whatsapp group for January and September 2018 applicants, you can join it, just send your number

Munch@2315

Apr 18, 2017
Hi,

I am planning to apply in Carleton University 2018 January intake. I have done B.Tech with 73% and my IELTS score is 7.0 overall (L-8.5, R-7,S-6.5, W-6). Also, I have work experience of a year in the field of Web Analytics.

Could anyone help me with what chances do I have to get admission in the same? Also, it would be much appreciated if anyone can help me with more universities options.

I want to pursue Masters in Computer Sciences.

Thanks & Regards,

guddumehta

Mar 31, 2017
gujarat
According to your profile..You can be selected in Carleton but apply asap..because Carleton take too much time to respond.ypu can also applied in Concordia university,ryreson,Windsor.as per my knowledge

Munch@2315

Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the quick response.

Could you please share what chances do I have for University of British Columbia / Alberta / Ottawa?

What according to my profile would be best? Is anyway i can leverage my profile to get admission in some elite institution?

Response would be much appreciated.

Rgds

Dollyyyyy

Mar 22, 2017
Munch@2315 said:
Thanks for the quick response.

Could you please share what chances do I have for University of British Columbia / Alberta / Ottawa?

What according to my profile would be best? Is anyway i can leverage my profile to get admission in some elite institution?

Response would be much appreciated.

Rgds
you can also apply to York University, Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier.
My advice would be to contact the admission office, if possible, to learn more about their requirements. Sometimes they can give helpful advice for a successful application

guddumehta

Mar 31, 2017
gujarat
For waterloo 7.5band is required and they provide Mmath so gre is also required..British Columbia,York,ryreson etc are premium universities..According to your profile you can apply but don't depend only on that universities..

harisejaz

Apr 24, 2017
I applied for fall 2017 intake in Carleton university but didn't get any reply till now.My grades are as follows

O levels (2A*s 3As 3 Cs and 1 D)
A level (1 A 1 c and 1 d)
Ielts 7.0 band
Sat score 1810 in subject sat

What are my chances of admission in Software engineering program in Carleton.

harisejaz

Apr 24, 2017
Hw much is the international fees in Carleton university.I heard that it's about 30000 dollars.Is it right

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Hey everyone,

I have applied for TIM Master program (Winter term / January). My status is is still 'Preliminary review required'. When I emailed them, the woman in charged told me that right now they're reviewing Fall applications, and they will start reviewing Winter applications "closer to when the Fall term begins".

Isn't it a bit late? I'm starting to get worried because they seem to do everything vary late!!

------

And hey, here is my background:

IELTS: 7.5

GPA: 16.02 (Out of 20)

About 6 years of working background

This is the program that I applied:
https://graduate.carleton.ca/programs/technology-innovation-management-masters/

Technology Innovation Management (Master of Entrepreneurship)

Any idea if I have a good chance of admission?