+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CARING FOR CHILDREN PATHWAY APPLICANTS LETS CONNECT HERE

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
izz07 said:
Do you have any updates already about your application?
M application was returned to me.
I received it on the 29th March.(i included photocopy of my wes instead of the original)
I resent it on the 31st of March
Waiting.......................
What abt you any update?

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Mikkoden said:
Hi. I submitted mine last march 28. Guys do you both have an update?

CiC received 3/28
CiC in process 3/30
CiC AOR 3/31
That was qiuck lucky you ,please do you have the date of when your credit card was charged?

Mikkoden

Dec 31, 2016
Hi. I actually used bankdraft.. kinda hesitant to use a creditcard. I dread the thought that maybe when I fill up the numbers I'll miss one digit or it's offline or there might be something wrong with it. That's why I use a bankdraft to be safe.

How about your application? They received it already right? Are you checking your status online?

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Mikkoden said:
Hi. I actually used bankdraft.. kinda hesitant to use a creditcard. I dread the thought that maybe when I fill up the numbers I'll miss one digit or it's offline or there might be something wrong with it. That's why I use a bankdraft to be safe.

How about your application? They received it already right? Are you checking your status online?
Yes they received it
My application was returned to me.
I received it on the 29th March.(i included photocopy of my WES instead of the original)
I resent it on the 31st of March
Waiting.......................

porkchop

May 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello mikkoden! did you submitted your PR application with an OWP?

Mikkoden

Dec 31, 2016
porkchop said:
hello mikkoden! did you submitted your PR application with an OWP?
I didn't apply for an opw. My work permit expires march 2020, and opw processing time is 110 days almost the same as the pr which is 3-6mos.so I think it's not practical to pay for opw processing and I believe it's not necessary.

But I prepared also my opw documents in case there will be a long delay in my pr.

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
alexfaraon said:
The old pathway takes about 4 years. You will not have advantages in your case. It's better to get your assessment (just wait some time) and then apply under the new pathway.
Hi! Anyone please suggest what I should do. I finally received my assessment of credentials today from ICAS. the thing is I already submitted my application through the old pathway last dec 2016. I haven't recvd my owp or any new updates on my application. Do you guys think I should submit new applications through the caring for children pathway? The said the old one takes 47 months processing and I think that's too long of a wait.

Mikkoden

Dec 31, 2016
Max821 said:
Hi! Anyone please suggest what I should do. I finally received my assessment of credentials today from ICAS. the thing is I already submitted my application through the old pathway last dec 2016. I haven't recvd my owp or any new updates on my application. Do you guys think I should submit new applications through the caring for children pathway? The said the old one takes 47 months processing and I think that's too long of a wait.
47 months is almost 4years. Yes, better submit for the new pathway. Reunification of our family is important. And if you have the Resources to spare why not.

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Mikkoden said:
Hi. I submitted mine last march 28. Guys do you both have an update?

CiC received 3/28
CiC in process 3/30
CiC AOR 3/31
Hello Mikkoden,
Any updates on your application?

jenjenbosi

Jun 23, 2016
Its case to case basis.. like with all the friends i helped they got their pr approval within 3-6months if its single and if you have dependants then it will take a bit longer of course

jenjenbosi

Jun 23, 2016
Go for it

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, I am hoping somebody can help me. I just got my post grad work permit. I finished a diploma in social services. My sister, who is a Canadian permanent resident, just had a baby. If she hires me as caregiver for her baby? can I apply under caring for children pathway eventually?