(scar on Lungs due to Bullectomy)

Dependent: ex-abroad

ex-gov't employee

Timeline:
May 23- CIC received application

May 24- AOR

May 24- Medical Received

June 1- Eligibility and PR completed!

To God be the highest Glory! Kudos to all the members of this group who patiently answered my queries and for those who shared their inspiring adventures in this journey! God bless po sa lahat!

Reactions: Janeway

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi there,

Does anyone know if IRCC accept a course taken on a distance learning basis? I'm planning to start it in order to get my PR under the new pathway but I can't find information about it. Is it suitable as the 1 year post secondary education?

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Sharing the positivity of my PR journey:

Live-in caregiver under LMO but opted to file
PR application under New pathway-Caring for Children

Principal Applicant- under medical surveillance
(scar on Lungs due to Bullectomy)

Dependent: ex-abroad

ex-gov't employee

Timeline:
May 23- CIC received application

May 24- AOR

May 24- Medical Received

June 1- Eligibility and PR completed!

To God be the highest Glory! Kudos to all the members of this group who patiently answered my queries and for those who shared their inspiring adventures in this journey! God bless po sa lahat!
Congrats ate!

Wow nagiba na pala patakaran sa mga Live in caregiver and PR processing

porkchop

May 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ate!

Wow nagiba na pala patakaran sa mga Live in caregiver and PR processing
thank you sis!

yes, from time to time my changes sa mga forms at processing time. you may want to visit the CIC website for updates :)

Rasine

Jan 20, 2018
kung NOC 4412 po ang code ng work mo, 5 ang required na overall score for celpip. reading 5, listening 5, speaking 5, listening 5.
Hi there sure 5 lang ung requires score sa caregiver bew pathway high medical needs? Planning to apply my PR nxt year

Rasine

Jan 20, 2018
If i take celpip automatic coverted na yun ung score into level requirements nla? Thank u so much for the info

RMAvelino

Mar 17, 2018
Hi There.

Just a quick question po. Medyo nagwoworried po kase ako in 5 months po mag eexpire na yung contract ko sa employer ko as live-in caregiver for person with disability paano po ako makaka-apply ng owp and permanent residence ano ano po ang requirements?

hquimilat

Aug 5, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am hoping you could help me with my question: my husband will be submitting his application on October through caring for people with high medical needs with me and our 1 child as dependents, we are already almost finished with the documents. Can we also include at the same time the application for Open Work Permit (OWP)? How do we do that? Is there a separate application package for that? and the fees as well? does that mean 2 applications (PR and OWP) will be sent to the same Case Processing Center in Vegreville?

I tried to search in CIC website but I couldn't find the exact answer so I am hoping someone who has an experience can help me, thank you so much in advance. :)