+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Pilot Program- AOR - Jan 2021- Please Share Timeline

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi guys! I am January 22, 2021 applicant, Under officer MC before, now officer CS/L, I received an update last week. the officer is requesting some documents because i have a late birth certificate registration. My background check was finished last July 19, 2023. I didnt expect that they will still ask for more documents, my employer also received ADR, same day as mine. Hope after I passed these, all will be well.
Hello can u share your time line
And how do u know your background completed
And when u submitted your birth certificate
Sorry for many questions
And when u registered your birth certificate

Alizalraj

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hi guys! I am January 22, 2021 applicant, Under officer MC before, now officer CS/L, I received an update last week. the officer is requesting some documents because i have a late birth certificate registration. My background check was finished last July 19, 2023. I didnt expect that they will still ask for more documents, my employer also received ADR, same day as mine. Hope after I passed these, all will be well.

Yes it will fine
My application has same as you
Background clear
Employer got ADR twice

Please share if you got any update

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Was it not indicated in the letter sent to your employer what year of tax return is required from her? Other officers require 3 years, but others require only one year which is the recent year. Just follow what year is indicated in the request.
Hello any update on your file

roye

Jan 13, 2021
ok thanks... yes I submitted study permit for my kids... last year dec, when I find out from dis forum dat I was supposed to submit study permit.
Hi Eresco, may I know how did you submit the study permit of your children? Was it thru webform? Please and thank you