+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregive pilot program 2024

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have sample on how to email ircc to request paper base?
Well you explain why you cannot apply online.

If you, your sponsor (if being sponsored by a family member) or representative cannot apply online and require accommodations, including for a disability, you may ask for an alternative format. After we review your request, we’ll send you the application package in one of these formats:

• paper
  • braille
  • large print

G91MN

Apr 22, 2024
I was able to apply online since I completed my 12mos work experience this month i was trying my best as i could but i cannot download the form due to lack of knowledge in doing computer thing until it was said that the qouta is full.I dont have enough funds to pay for consultant or representative for this matter so I decided to do it my self.
Any idea how can i do the Alternate Format or paper base?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was able to apply online since I completed my 12mos work experience this month i was trying my best as i could but i cannot download the form due to lack of knowledge in doing computer thing until it was said that the qouta is full.I dont have enough funds to pay for consultant or representative for this matter so I decided to do it my self.
Any idea how can i do the Alternate Format or paper base?
So tell them you have a lack of knowledge of computers which they may or may not accept. Alternate format is braille or large print.