+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Career in Demand In Canada

kainat

Jan 21, 2014
Hello

Which are the careers in demand and have better opportunity in future for new migrants in canada?

Does Marketing and Business field have any Career Opp In This Land?

I have Graduated in BA HONORS in Accounting and Finance from Oxford Brookes University UK and MBA from Malaysia and have two years of working experience in Marketing field and enrolled in CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing UK) but i wish to switch the professional body from Uk to Canada.

Kindly advise please

Thank you :)

clubcanada

Sep 7, 2010
from what I know, there's quite a lot of unemployed Canadians in this sector. So chances to find something in marketing will be quite tough. Furthermore, foreign degrees do not pull attention. As a marketing professional you know how to do a proper research on a target market. So good luck...

kainat

Jan 21, 2014
thank you for your replies to me.

kindly advise me, if i want to get admission in any course and get some certificates from canada, than look for a job.
Besides Marketing, which field i can choose to be in and polish my self on it. Such as Human Resource etc.
Suggest me any field in BUSINESS and MANAGEMENT which could be a better way of polishing my career in canada. I am willing to do diploma or certificates from canada, to learn about canada business culture.

thanks a lot for your kind suggestions