+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Query

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
Ohh!! Congratulations!!

Keeping your time frame in mind the wait is for 40 days.

Can I ask as to which universities you guys have all applied to? Can be of further help going ahead with the Visa applications.
FYI, I myself got accepted into Concordia University for the MBA program.
I'm hoping its different for each person. The guy told me it should be no more than 20 days for mine. I'm also going to Concordia for a MA. I'm from the states so I am able to apply for the Visa at the Canadian port, so the CAQ is my last thing to wait for. Good luck with everything! :)

yoma koyi

Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
lagos
LANDED..........
- available choices -
Ohh!! Congratulations!!

Keeping your time frame in mind the wait is for 40 days.

Can I ask as to which universities you guys have all applied to? Can be of further help going ahead with the Visa applications.
FYI, I myself got accepted into Concordia University for the MBA program.[/QUOTE]

It's actually 25 business days excluding May 23 a holiday. You should get reciept of docs within a month. I got admitted to McGill for integrated Aviation Management for Fall 2017.

Reactions: as_mont

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
It's actually 25 business days excluding May 23 a holiday. You should get reciept of docs within a month. I got admitted to McGill for integrated Aviation Management for Fall 2017.[/QUOTE]
Oh, cool! I was also accepted into McGill. It was a tough decision deciding between the two!

Reactions: Vijay.B

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I did not recieved my caq yet , i sent my documents on 27 May ,,Many days were gone still i did not get any update of reciept of documents , nor i got my Caq, can anyone help me please , its urgent

History of your application
Date
(yyyy-mm-dd)
Title and description

2017-05-10

Opening of your file
Your file is now open. Your file number appears at the top of the screen

2017-05-09

Confirmation of Payment

2017-05-09

Acknowledgement of receipt of your application

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
I did not recieved my caq yet , i sent my documents on 27 May ,,Many days were gone still i did not get any update of reciept of documents , nor i got my Caq, can anyone help me please , its urgent

History of your application
Date
(yyyy-mm-dd)
Title and description

2017-05-10

Opening of your file
Your file is now open. Your file number appears at the top of the screen

2017-05-09

Confirmation of Payment

2017-05-09

Acknowledgement of receipt of your application

Hi! It takes at least 20 business days until you will have an update of the receipt of your documents. So, for you it will be sometime in July or beginning of June. No worries. :)

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
In how many days , you recieved your caq please tell me
I have not received mine yet, but after 20 business days they sent me a notification saying that they received my documents. I think I will have my CAQ in 2-3 days from today. After you receive the notification, it should not take long to receive the CAQ.