+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ! Need urgent help!

sparky01

Jan 13, 2016
Hello

I got an offer letter from concordia university for MEng(Aerospace), Jan 2016 intake. However I applied for the CAQ very late(November end) and obtained my letter by December end. And then applied for the study permit. CIC has refused my application since I have submitted late to obtain a study permit.(I had an hope because one of my friend got his study permit in 7 days) But I was unlucky. CIC said me to re apply that's it. They didn't even ask (only) the deferral letter for MAY 2016 intake. Anyways I have applied for deferral from the university and they will send me the deferral letter soon for MAY 2016 intake which I can use for my reapplication for study permit.

My doubt is - since I am deferring my term from JAN 2016 to MAY 2016, Do I need to re-apply for a new CAQ? I already have a CAQ letter which I obtained for JAN 2016 session. Can I re-apply for study permit using that?

Please help me! Let me know If someone was into this problem before. Please share your insights about this. :-[

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sparky01 said:
Hello

I got an offer letter from concordia university for MEng(Aerospace), Jan 2016 intake. However I applied for the CAQ very late(November end) and obtained my letter by December end. And then applied for the study permit. CIC has refused my application since I have submitted late to obtain a study permit.(I had an hope because one of my friend got his study permit in 7 days) But I was unlucky. CIC said me to re apply that's it. They didn't even ask (only) the deferral letter for MAY 2016 intake. Anyways I have applied for deferral from the university and they will send me the deferral letter soon for MAY 2016 intake which I can use for my reapplication for study permit.

My doubt is - since I am deferring my term from JAN 2016 to MAY 2016, Do I need to re-apply for a new CAQ? I already have a CAQ letter which I obtained for JAN 2016 session. Can I re-apply for study permit using that?

Please help me! Let me know If someone was into this problem before. Please share your insights about this. :-[

1. No, your CAQ is valid for 48 months. New course must be of same length and same level.

NGOQUYEN

Mar 8, 2016
Dear,

You can see on your CAQ, it state that the CAQ still valid if you delay 1 semester from winter 2016 to summer 2016 (please re-check your CAQ), it mean that, this CAQ is suitable for re-applying new SP.

hope to help you.

gera

Apr 12, 2016
Hello
if i defer from MAY 2016 to FALL 2016 . Do i still need to re apply for CAQ???

Thanks

anjali.kaur

Sep 22, 2017
hi
i have applied caq on 8th sept and i got a new message in my application on 10thsept. As i have applied through IDP education they didnt gave me user name and pass and told me not to open the portal again and again. IDP recived my docs on 9th sept only. yesterday i called in quebec to ask about my application they said they didnt recive me docs yet. and my agent is not answering my call. what should i do now? please help

please let me know the required docs to send there?
and please send me address too whom so ever has sent the documents by themselves.
please.

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
hi
i have applied caq on 8th sept and i got a new message in my application on 10thsept. As i have applied through IDP education they didnt gave me user name and pass and told me not to open the portal again and again. IDP recived my docs on 9th sept only. yesterday i called in quebec to ask about my application they said they didnt recive me docs yet. and my agent is not answering my call. what should i do now? please help

please let me know the required docs to send there?
and please send me address too whom so ever has sent the documents by themselves.
please.
If you mailed your documents to them then it will take 13 to14 days to receive and what is IDP ?
You should consult with your agent .