Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Hello everyone.
i received an offer letter from Concordia university via mail for a masters programme.I still have to get the offer letter by mail. I have to apply for the CAQ real soon. Can someone please help me with the process. Has anyone over here applied to Quebec for CAQ? What documents are required?
Really appreciate all the help i can get here.

Thank you :)

JaGuaR.Xi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
Yes i did.You need a passport size picture,an original letter of acceptance and a copy of your passport.

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi suparr,

Step 1: While not waiting for the offer letter to come, you can open your online immigration file and pay your respective processing fee ($101). Go here:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/obtaining-authorizations/certificat-acceptation/index.html

Step 2: After opening and paying the fees, they will give u a check list that indicates what are the items needed to send to them, it will be a passport size pic (immigration size), your offer letter after u receive it, photocopy of your passport etc.

Step 3: Send it via express courier to them.

Step 4: Wait for few weeks, they will review it and send your CAQ to embassy and give u a letter stating that "your CAQ is ready and sent to embassy, please go and apply there".

Good luck buddy :)