+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ for QUEBEC

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Hello Everyone !

I just received email of approval of my CAQ from Quebec.

I have a question, can i use this attached letter in my online file to apply for the Visa or i should wait for the one they will send me through mail ?

They mentioned in the message that they have sent the letter in the Mail as well, so may i know how many days it takes to get the letter ? (they send it via regular Mail or Courier ?). I am from Pakistan by the way

Kulwinder66

Oct 29, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Group for Concordia Jan 2017 intake.
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 12:31:33 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Remove messageRemove

Please reply if anyone knows:
1. Study permit approved from CHC Chd on 15 Oct 2016 ( Conestoga College, Ontario PG Dip in Mob Sol Dev 02 yrs ) for Jan 2017 intake

2. Got Acceptance for Masters in Applied Computer Science from Concordia University, Quebec on 25 Oct 2016 for Jan 2017 intake.

3. Wants to join Concordia now.

4. Viable options for me are as under:

a) Complete the formalities like registration with $ 250 and apply for CAQ and then request for Change of DLI
to CIC Here in India.

Or

b) After getting CAQ approval went to Montreal and got DLI changed at POE to Concordia from Conestoga after showing the Acceptance letter, CAQ approval.

Or

c) Go to Toronto get study permit for Conestoga apply for withdrawl and fee refund then Join Concordia.

4. Requesting good suggestions from enlightened members please and should I deposit $ 1000 more in GIC as per QUEBEC requirements.

ana.white.2018

Oct 20, 2018
hello everyone,
I have one question
please guide me if I add my family members to my CAQ application, will it increase my chances of getting CAQ or decrease my chances?

I am married and having 4 kids, age 35 applying for masters in mcgill