+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ-Arrima error

zoequdd

Mar 28, 2024
Hello, I hope everyone is well. I made an account on Arrima and went to make the payment but I am unable to proceed. I have checked my information multiple times, but the Arrima portal has stated an error and asked me to check it. I do not know if there is a problem on my end or the portal is down. Is anyone having the same issues or have any advice.

Lokopoko

Mar 28, 2024
I have the same issue. Saw many people complaining about it over the past month. Some contacted the government but they don’t know what to do other than say that they’re having technical difficulties. Omg

Mar 29, 2024
It worked this morning for me. It appears to be a matter of waiting around 3-4 working days (for me it was 4 days) and then they will send you an email asking you to make the payment. Once you receive this email that means your account is now registered and you can make the payment on Arrima with no issues.

zoequdd

Mar 28, 2024
I still can not make the payment even after receiving the mail. Also, I am unable to update my date of birth even after trying multiple times. Is anyone else facing this issue?