+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Capilano University offer letter time

Harpreet514

Jan 18, 2023
I applied to capilano University on 16th of Jan 2023, but it's been 4 days. I haven't received any email from their side even not acknowledgement email.At least they should send acknowledgement email which contains student ID.so that students can track their application status. Has anyone experienced this ????

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
hi harpreet, i got there offer letter last fall within 3 days, It all depends on profile to profile, Overall I would suggest you to look some other options as capilano is too far away from surrey and most students prefer living in surrey as it's budget friendly and u don't feel akward here.

Reactions: Harpreet514

Harpreet514

Jan 18, 2023
hi harpreet, i got there offer letter last fall within 3 days, It all depends on profile to profile, Overall I would suggest you to look some other options as capilano is too far away from surrey and most students prefer living in surrey as it's budget friendly and u don't feel akward here.
Hello RDS,
Thank you for replying. In December 2022 I applied to langara college but they are taking too much time to process my application. Therefore, I applied to capilano University as second option. Did you recieved their acknowledgement email which contains student ID on same day of applying?

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
ya langara takes time , I don't remember about student id when I recieved it, I remember I applied through the bc planner website

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
try KPU it's in the city, less travel time or there is ucw university canada west. or there is canadian college

Harpreet514

Jan 18, 2023
ya langara takes time , I don't remember about student id when I recieved it, I remember I applied through the bc planner website
I too applied through BC planner and I received acknowledgement letter with capu I'd and password and my application status is showing ready for review. What does this means?

Prateek3

Feb 5, 2024
Hlo, I got acknowledgement letter from capilano university. Can you please tell me that in how much time I will get my offer letter. Please reply

Prateek3

Feb 5, 2024
Hlo, I got acknowledgement letter from capilano university. Can you please tell me that in how much time I will get my offer letter. Please reply

Prateek3

Feb 5, 2024
I too applied through BC planner and I received acknowledgement letter with capu I'd and password and my application status is showing ready for review. What does this means?
Hlo,I got acknowledgement letter from capilano university. Can you please tell me that in how much time I will get my offer letter. Please reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hlo,I got acknowledgement letter from capilano university. Can you please tell me that in how much time I will get my offer letter. Please reply
Most schools are trying to navigate new rules from federal government and provinces so most admission are on hold.