+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't link PNP PR Application to my existing IRCC Account

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hey everyone.
I received AOR for my PNP PR application. I received an email with my UCI and Application Number, asking me to link the application to my existing IRCC account.
However, I tried 5 times to link the account and I keep getting an error saying no applications were found.

I read through several threads in this forum, so I am keeping an updated Excel with all the variations I have tried. However, there are too many variables.

I am copying and pasting the information exactly as I have sent on my application form (I kept all the information in a separate excel sheet as well). I am avoiding place of birth and using my passport info instead, I'm using capital letters, I am counting myself and my common-law spouse in the total number of applicants (which is 2).

Tomorrow I'll try again, but my fear is that my information is not in the system yet, and that I should perhaps try using some of the same info combinations that I have already tried again - is that a possibility? Or once I receive the email asking me to link the app to the account, that's it, they already have everything they need to link the accounts?

Also, should I create a new IRCC account? Would that help?

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I ended up creating a new IRCC account and I was able to link my application.
For some reason, the intended city/town, which is Toronto, had to be set as Ottawa (which is the city where I live, since I work remotely).
So if you're in the same situation as me, try using the city where you live instead of the city where your work is and your PNP nomination is tied to.

These are the parameters I used:

1. PR
2. PNP
3. UCI / Family Name
4. UCI without any dashes or spaces
5. Family name in all caps
6.Passport info
7.City where I live, instead of where my PNP nomination is tied to
8.My current marital status
8.Two total applicants (myself and my wife)

Last edited: