+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't figure out my NOC

4axel

Jan 14, 2019
Hello,

I have been working as a budget analyst at a Unversity and I have trouble finding my NOC. It sounds like a mix of 1221 and 1311 but I am not sure. Maybe someone could have an idea. My duties are as followed:

• Performing or ensuring the reconciliation of multiple state and foundation accounts on a monthly basis; Ensuring that all documentation is kept in accordance with State/University rules and policies;
  • Monitoring the various commitments made by the Office of the Provost and working with the Budget and Finance Admin to maintain appropriate documentation per our office procedures;
  • Preparing the monthly budget and expense transfer list for review and executing transfers once approved;
  • Assisting the Budget and Finance Manager with annual budget development and maintenance of current year actuals;
  • Performing historical analysis as requested;
  • Serving as an expert in the integration and utilization of processes and data from sources such as eVA, Sodexo, Travel, University Foundation and related sources;
  • Creating mechanisms to communicate complex budget details to a wide variety of clients;
  • Preparing, reviewing and tracking all forms that require the Budget and Finance manager and Associate Provost Academic Admin signature;
  • Monitoring and approving all Office of the Provost purchases and payment requests in accordance with all Office/University/State rules and policies; and
  • Preparing reports, spreadsheets or perform special assignments as assigned by the Budget and Finance Manager.
Thank you.

TomC.

Apr 3, 2019
Hi,

I also have similar situation.
I am curious which code you decided to use.

Thanks,
Tom

TomC.

Apr 3, 2019
Hello, I rewrote the duties and went with 1221
Wow. Thanks for such a quick response.

Are you overseeing the office budget or budget for project/product? This is what I am not so sure about my case. I am actually managing the
operational budget for multiple projects.

Would you mind sharing your progress? Did your code get accepted?

Thanks,
Tom