+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canoo App

callixtus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Unfortunately, this seems to be untrue. My 1 year citizenship anniversary was last April 1st. A day before that, I was trying to register for it but there seemed to be some problem with the Canoo app. It was scanning the details of my citizenship certificate correctly. I tried again and again each day until the anniversary date passed. A few weeks later, Institute released a new version of the Canoo app. I tried registering again, this time, their app is scanning the details of my citizenship certificate correctly. However, since it's been a year after a obtained my cit'zhip, they app declined to register me. :(

So, from what I have read and understood, you have until your 1 year anniversary to activate it - at which time it will automatically activate you. I downloaded the app, but haven't registered yet because I was worried it was going to activate me. You will still have 1 full year to use it from Activation!

I'm trying to get a little more information though, which museums/galleries etc. As for the Parks Canada... I'm not clear whether that's free admission to all Parks Canada across Canada? It specifies on the link @rajkamalmohanram Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario Parks... I'm in Manitoba so I wanted to be able to take advantage of that at home too!

smikri

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dubai, ME
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
7 May 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
sent with initial docs
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
1 May 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi ,

Does anyone know who to approach if one is having issues logging into the Canoo app? I had registered but not activated the membership. I became a citizen on February 5, 2022, so not sure why the app is dis allowing my attempt to log in. The message says that there is already a member existing with the certificate details. I have sent a webmail but haven't received any response yet.

Katfezy

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Canoo app is not completing the scan because given name is blank in citizenship certificate. How can we solve this issue and proceed ? Thank you!

brankd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
send an email to them, you will find on their website, they sent me a form and I submitted, in 5 minutes I was able to register on the app
they verified my info manually

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Does anybody know if a friend or other family member can use my spouse's free ticket from canoo if spouse is not going ?

Reactions: brankd