+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot Upload RPRF paid receipt.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Mail received to pay RPRF. But can't because of System Error in MyCIC. I eventually did it via IRCC Webform.

Any one else facing the same problem ??

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Mail received to pay RPRF. But can't because of System Error in MyCIC. I eventually did it via IRCC Webform.

Any one else facing the same problem ??
Not that I have the problem, but I also haven't paid the RPRF fees, could you please give me your timeline? Meds Passed, BGC? How many days later did you get your RPRF email.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Not that I have the problem, but I also haven't paid the RPRF fees, could you please give me your timeline? Meds Passed, BGC? How many days later did you get your RPRF email.
FSW Outland

AOR: 01-April-2017
Meds Passed: 03-June-2017
BG: IP1 03-June-2017
BG: Not Applicable 05-June-2017

the RPRF email, i received yesterday i.e. 12-June-2017

I can see we have closer timelines. You will get your RPRF email soon.

But i just can't seem to upload it. If you face the same issue and was able to solve it. Do let me know.

Last edited:

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW Outland

But i just can't seem to upload it. If you face the same issue and was able to solve it. Do let me know.
try using a different browser, different laptop...

or try after several hours... i managed to upload i think 1 day later. its painful as you know :D

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
try using a different browser, different laptop...

or try after several hours... i managed to upload i think 1 day later. its painful as you know :D

Done all of the above.

I m even checking the site every half an hour to see if the issue is been resolved. But no luck.

Someone told me, he has been trying for the past 5 days. But still the system is down.

Any which way, i uploaded the document via IRCC Webform.

Will keep trying/checking.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Done all of the above.

I m even checking the site every half an hour to see if the issue is been resolved. But no luck.

Someone told me, he has been trying for the past 5 days. But still the system is down.

Any which way, i uploaded the document via IRCC Webform.

Will keep trying/checking.
completely useless that site has become...
anyway good luck

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
FSW Outland

Hi
Sorry that I can't answer your query, but I'd like to ask you one question.

It seems that your file is moving fast. I mean you got your BG as NA and also RPRF request, both within 1 week or so.

I guess your BG moved so fast since you might not have much traveling history. Is it so?

I'm asking this because I also don't have any foreign travel history and passed my Medicals 2 days ago.

Appreciate your reply.
Thanks

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi
Sorry that I can't answer your query, but I'd like to ask you one question.

It seems that your file is moving fast. I mean you got your BG as NA and also RPRF request, both within 1 week or so.

I guess your BG moved so fast since you might not have much traveling history. Is it so?

I'm asking this because I also don't have any foreign travel history and passed my Medicals 2 days ago.

Appreciate your reply.
Thanks

Hi,

No, not very fast, remember, it took more than 60 days for medical passed.

Yes, BG status turning to NA and getting a RPRF request was fast.

If my guess is correct (after studying past trends) it might take another 30 days after payment of RPRF for BG to change from NA to IP2 (assuming everything is correct in my application)

Once BG is on IP2, ideally it shouldn't take long for a PPR status.

To answer your question .. my travel history shows i visited in total 5 countries. One of which i have a PCC.

Hoping everything goes fine.

Good luck for your application.

P.S.: What's your BG status, presently ?

Reactions: jpv2212

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi,

No, not very fast, remember, it took more than 60 days for medical passed.

Yes, BG status turning to NA and getting a RPRF request was fast.

If my guess is correct (after studying past trends) it might take another 30 days after payment of RPRF for BG to change from NA to IP2 (assuming everything is correct in my application)

Once BG is on IP2, ideally it shouldn't take long for a PPR status.

To answer your question .. my travel history shows i visited in total 5 countries. One of which i have a PCC.

Hoping everything goes fine.

Good luck for your application.

P.S.: What's your BG status, presently ?
Thank you for your reply.

My bg says "Your BG is in progress. We'll send you a message if this chamges"

It's ip1, isn't it?

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi, Could you please give details how you managed to pay and upload, coz i cant find any link for either payment or upload in CIC login.
Hi Everyone,

I am facing the same challenge. I cant see any link in MyCIC Account for uploading the receipt.

Interestingly ,I only got a email in registered email id.But the message is not updated in my MYCIC Account.

Pls guide.

vpsw

Apr 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am facing the same challenge. I cant see any link in MyCIC Account for uploading the receipt.

Interestingly ,I only got a email in registered email id.But the message is not updated in my MYCIC Account.

Pls guide.
i am thinking of paying for the rprf on this webpage https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

one i get the receipt i will upload it on webform here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

also will email it to delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca

i assuming they should be able to get it and process further. however i still hav time will wait for another week and maybe the link becomes active in mycic login.