+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot login to IRCC account

prasoonpawar

Nov 17, 2020
Hello,
I received the PR ITA on 23rd March and need to act on the profile because the PR ITA accept/decline deadline is on 22nd May. However, I cannot log in to my IRCC secure account through the GC key.
I have tried different browsers, and devices, and cleared the browser cache, but nothing worked. I am connected to the Bell router Fiber Optic Cable connection. When I try to log in, I see the login page followed by the welcome page. When I click "Continue", it kicks me out with an error displaying "Unfortunately an error has occurred" with a different system-generated code every time I try to log in. Please let me know how I can resolve this issue and gain access to my account as soon as possible.
FYI, I have contacted IRCC and they have advised to submit webforms before but I didn't get any response from IRCC. I cannot link this to any new account because it is a profile and not a application yet.

Thanks!

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
I forgot when they had to have maintenance for their website..

Try to clear cache on your browsing and try again.

Good luck

Hello,
I received the PR ITA on 23rd March and need to act on the profile because the PR ITA accept/decline deadline is on 22nd May. However, I cannot log in to my IRCC secure account through the GC key.
I have tried different browsers, and devices, and cleared the browser cache, but nothing worked. I am connected to the Bell router Fiber Optic Cable connection. When I try to log in, I see the login page followed by the welcome page. When I click "Continue", it kicks me out with an error displaying "Unfortunately an error has occurred" with a different system-generated code every time I try to log in. Please let me know how I can resolve this issue and gain access to my account as soon as possible.
FYI, I have contacted IRCC and they have advised to submit webforms before but I didn't get any response from IRCC. I cannot link this to any new account because it is a profile and not a application yet.

Thanks!