+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Candidates who's cases has not been transfered by CIC yet

onlyy44

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
AlbertaGovernor thank your for good word and I hope You have right :eek:) - and You give me a little bit hope :eek:)

regards

magiqhand

Oct 7, 2008
I also emailed Buffalo. The response I have got from them is that my file is still in queue for review and that a review date is not yet available. They also said that cases are reviewed in the order they are received. I am not sure whether that is accurate.

onlyy44

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
most of response from are standard information.

now is one month after I done my medical and still nothing from Buffalo - my file probably stay in Buffalo I don't know is good or not.

so still waiting

onlyy44

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
hi

I ask Buffalo about if my file will be transfer to local consul they sent that information:

"Should your file be transferred, you will receive a letter advising of the same."

so this is weird because on trackitt - everybody had transferred not more than month not more than 2weeks after they received AOR and medical - in my case I received my AOR 2 months ago and I my doctor sent medical month ago. this is not good - I don't know why - they forget about my application or is something wrong.

:eek:(

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
My friend my medicals has been deliveried in the month of april and it has been almost 5 months they haven't done any thing yet, still wating

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This Immigration is nothing but pure luck !! If stars are in your favor than everything goes smooth with process.

Some usefull tips to bring star in your favor

1. Start doing "Thursday Fast" Thursdays are good for Immigration !!
2. If possible dont drink/abuse alchole on that day and also on Saturday !!
3. Make sure you pray hard on Sunday night before got to bed (Every Monday Ecase status gets updated ).
4. Make sure not 2 look @ Blond girl while desi girl is passing by you. (never good to have Desi girl's "BADDUVA")
5. Also look at Moon when there is half-moon day. (Happens once a month google it to find out exact date)

Let me know how many you planing to try this or trying already. I will try to find more tips to bring stars in our favor.

Your's Loving Despo Yet to be Immigrant !!

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
This Immigration is nothing but pure luck !! If stars are in your favor than everything goes smooth with process.

Some usefull tips to bring star in your favor

1. Start doing "Thursday Fast" Thursdays are good for Immigration !!
2. If possible dont drink/abuse alchole on that day and also on Saturday !!
3. Make sure you pray hard on Sunday night before got to bed (Every Monday Ecase status gets updated ).
4. Make sure not 2 look @ Blond girl while desi girl is passing by you. (never good to have Desi girl's "BADDUVA")
5. Also look at Moon when there is half-moon day. (Happens once a month google it to find out exact date)

Let me know how many you planing to try this or trying already. I will try to find more tips to bring stars in our favor.

Your's Loving Despo Yet to be Immigrant !!
i might actually do this. :-D thanks despo. :) :) :)