+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cancel withdrawing application,need experience!!

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
hello..i have been canceled tha application to sponsor my wife by sending email to cpc-m,and retrurned back and send another email trying to cancel the withdrawing...and making it going in its normal process ...does it can..or will we gonna refused...? and what exactly will we gonna face .... and the steps that will happen with us... :'(

regardes,thanks

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
please anyone have any idea about that help me...how iam make sure they are not cancel my application?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Did the email where you said you did want to sponsor after all go through?
If the application is just at Mississauga, even if they do cancel it, they will just send it back to you, and you can reapply. You'll lose the $75 processing fee.
If they got the email and continue processing as you wish, when it gets to the visa officer he/she will definitely have questions about why you wanted to cancel the sponsorship, so the applicant should be prepared for these questions.

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
canadianwoman said:
Did the email where you said you did want to sponsor after all go through?
If the application is just at Mississauga, even if they do cancel it, they will just send it back to you, and you can reapply. You'll lose the $75 processing fee.
If they got the email and continue processing as you wish, when it gets to the visa officer he/she will definitely have questions about why you wanted to cancel the sponsorship, so the applicant should be prepared for these questions.

ohhh hi...thanks so much for ur caring and ur reply...my file is in process at ottpilot...um a fraid they would cancel my application and um sponsor send them today a fax explaining everything and to cancel the application

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
i am afraid also everything going ok and then the embassy refuse to give me my visa for a reason like they see that our relation is not healthy enough?!!is it possible??

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
The visa officer will definitely have questions about the attempt to cancel, if the application gets that far. The applicant must be prepared to talk about this and explain what happened and why your relationship can still be considered genuine.