+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Visitor Visa- H1b Stamping Dates in Canada

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hey All,

Firstly Happy Newyear !!

Is anyone here aware or anyone of your friends were able to get H1b stamping done in Canada recently on a Canadian Visitor Visa? If yes, were there any dates open or did they get a dropbox option as well??

Thanks.

devregati

Star Member
May 16, 2022
Hey All,

Firstly Happy Newyear !!

Is anyone here aware or anyone of your friends were able to get H1b stamping done in Canada recently on a Canadian Visitor Visa? If yes, were there any dates open or did they get a dropbox option as well??

Thanks.
A friend of mine got it done on Canadian Visitor Visa but it was last year same time. He drove to Ottawa and during the interview the consular officer asked if he was staying with a friend. When he said hotel, the officer said OK let me try to expedite and he got his passport the next day! He had booked the hotel and paid for it for a week.

Happy New Year to you too :)

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
A friend of mine got it done on Canadian Visitor Visa but it was last year same time. He drove to Ottawa and during the interview the consular officer asked if he was staying with a friend. When he said hotel, the officer said OK let me try to expedite and he got his passport the next day! He had booked the hotel and paid for it for a week.

Happy New Year to you too :)
Thanks for the info. I was trying to know if there is a dropbox option for the people who are coming for Visa stamping on a Canadian visitor visa. Or by default they have go to Consular interview?