+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Study Permit Refusal

coooldude

Apr 14, 2013
No i havnt asked any immigration consultant
i will discuss it with my college legal consultant then i will take any decision either i should go for the appealing or refunding bt seriously it hurts a lot. .

aykhan34

May 6, 2013
i will say if you got some thing 2 - 2.5 months before commencing of your classes you should apply again

my classes will start on 3 sep 2013, so i have made my mind to apply again and its worth betting

coooldude

Apr 14, 2013
ACCA
my session is going to start on 3rd june but if i will reapply ten i will ask them to freeze my fee for september session

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its all ur choice. I was just giving my suggestion based on the things i have read on this forum. One more thing, the chances of visa increase if one is applying in a university.

coooldude

Apr 14, 2013
over9000
Thanx 4 ur concern bt this is nt rite if they dont give visa for ACCA program then they should ban on it rather than rejecting sum ones.

aykhan34

May 6, 2013
Hey Coooldude i have write about refusal to LSBF legal advise, take a look on it, is it OK. I'm very messed up right now

Well Sorry for not sending you my application to review, i had made application before your replied,

and i got rejection on the basis of

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your Stay

1. Purpose of visit

2. Limited employment prospects in your Country of Residence

3. Your Personal and Financial Status

i has not submitted study plan beacause i was not aware about it

I want to apply once again, how can i satisfy Visa Officer with what other documents that,

1. AS i have applied for Study permit my purpose of visit is to study, and he has also stated that i has satisfied him/her that my father has enough finances to support me by every means without my working in Canada

2. ACCA has a very good scope in Pakistan, and some one has told me to get a job offer from some company so it will satisfy him that you will get job in the future

. how can i get job offer from some company before even completion of my studies

. what if i don't need employment, i want to open some business

3. Your Personal Assets and financial status

. What am i meant to own at age of 19 Years being a full time student and never earning a single penny

. I am totaly reliable on my Fathers fianances, and in here, in Pakistan what your father owns is yours fully. So the assets my father owns are going to be my inheritance in future, so i will have to comeback to takeover.

. Am i supposed to get an AFFIDAVIT from my father, stating that all i own is someday going to be my Son's inheritancesor. is it right take a look

coooldude

Apr 14, 2013
aykhan
before applying CHC islamabad,did u do correspondence with their legal advisor?
means in terms of making documents so u have asked them?

coooldude

Apr 14, 2013
yar u applied b4 their approval and review ,its fine.i think,its nt the result of that.
bcoz i applied after go ahead from the legal advisor and the same rejections i got.

and don't mention it now in the mail that u have applied without their review.
just told them that visa application has been refused.these r the reasons.
no need to ans the questions.they will tell u that wot u have to do now.
and lastly don't forget to attach the scanned copy of that letter containing these rejections.