+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

candian

Nov 10, 2013
gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]

Sir i am currently studying at sheridan brampton electromechanical technician 1 sem sir colllege say offically break is jan 15 to april 15 and only one but i want one in sep 14 to dec 14 and then take 3 sem and then 2 from may to aug 15 and then study last semester by extending study permit does it affect my work permit application of taking 2 drops not of school choice

singh1792

Jan 9, 2014
PLEASE HELP ME SIR -APPLYING FOR FIRST TIME UNDER SPP

1). 10th (C.B.S.E) - 2007 - 70.4%
2). +2 (C.B.S.E) - 2009 - 67.4%
3). B.tech(CSE) - JUNE 2013 - 71.6%
4). IELTS - O-7(R-7, L-8, W-6, S-6.5) (COACHING IN JULY- TEST IN AUGUST (TOTAL ONE AND HALF MONTH))
5). WORKING IN NON IT JOB FROM OCTOBER(WILL NOT GET EXPERIENCE OF 6 MONTH BEFORE APRIL MID)
----->GOING TO APPLY BY FEB FOR MAY -2014

6).CONESTOGA COLLEGE - MOBILE SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT (GRADUATE CERTIFICATE)(CO-OP)(2YEAR-3 ACADEMIC TERM, 1 CO-OP TERM ) THERE IS NO BREAK BETWEEN TERMS

7).FEES C$ 13500 FOR A YEAR, IF I PAY 1 TERM FEES AND GIC + SHOW C$ 7000 AS LIQUID

8).HOW TO TELL VO THAT PROGRAM IS EXACTLY RELATED TO COMPUTER FIELD AS THE PROGRAM NAME CAUSE A CONFUSION

9).SAMPLE OF STRONG SOP

10). ANY OTHER RECOMMENDATION ,

THANKS IN ADVANCE SIR

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
hi
i heard that if u doing master from ontario province ...u can apply for pr (pnp) in the last semester of ur master programme ...........
u don't need any experience or job offer letter...

is it true?

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
Sir please reply to my query also :(
as you mentioned you were in canada on Business Visa, it will not gonna create any problem if you were not over stay. but could you clear what were your real purpose when you went to canada on Business Visa, as far Business visa is concerned, it is a one form of tourist visa issued to prospective peoples for business initiatives purpose or for Business meeting.

you have to keep in mind that what proofs you have attached at that time when you have applied for Business Visa, i think you got my point... it can affect your student visa in lots of way, mail me private and let me know what documents you have attached when applied for Business visa..

your 1 year gap is not a problem.... testify the gap reason..

take care..

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankit vyas said:
hi
i heard that if u doing master from ontario province ...u can apply for pr (pnp) in the last semester of ur master programme ...........
u don't need any experience or job offer letter...

is it true?
this all depends on the Visa Class in which you are applying.

suppose if you are applying under FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program) and if you Score enough points but i think still you need min. 6 months of experience.

this does not matter you have done Masters and/or PhD, you will get special treat, rules are same for everyone, everyone have to pass through same pipe.

after Masters successfully, you are eligible for 3 year PGWP , then after doing just 6 months job you are fully eligible for MPNP (Manitoba PNP)/ BCPNP (British Columbia PNP)/ AINP (Alberta PNP), rules have changed now for SINP (Saskatchewan PNP), under SINP, if you have done your diploma/certificate/degree course outside Saskatchewan province then you have to wait for 2 years , you have to do a job for at least 2 years with Saskatchewan employer then after that you can file for PR application.

so better option for is that after Masters, move to above provinces, get 6 months job experience and if your employer is willing to sponsor your for PNP, ur job done.

tc...

Mar 27, 2013
my visa got rejected twice..

dec 2013
reason : financial

jan 2014
reason : proposed study is not in limelight

now thinking to apply with fanshawe or conestoga..
your best advices???as this is the third time for visa

singh1792

Jan 9, 2014
singh1792 said:
PLEASE HELP ME SIR -APPLYING FOR FIRST TIME UNDER SPP

1). 10th (C.B.S.E) - 2007 - 70.4%
2). +2 (C.B.S.E) - 2009 - 67.4%
3). B.tech(CSE) - JUNE 2013 - 71.6%
4). IELTS - O-7(R-7, L-8, W-6, S-6.5) (COACHING IN JULY- TEST IN AUGUST (TOTAL ONE AND HALF MONTH))
5). WORKING IN NON IT JOB FROM OCTOBER(WILL NOT GET EXPERIENCE OF 6 MONTH BEFORE APRIL MID)
----->GOING TO APPLY BY FEB FOR MAY -2014

6).CONESTOGA COLLEGE - MOBILE SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT (GRADUATE CERTIFICATE)(CO-OP)(2YEAR-3 ACADEMIC TERM, 1 CO-OP TERM ) THERE IS NO BREAK BETWEEN TERMS

7).FEES C$ 13500 FOR A YEAR, IF I PAY 1 TERM FEES AND GIC + SHOW C$ 7000 AS LIQUID

8).HOW TO TELL VO THAT PROGRAM IS EXACTLY RELATED TO COMPUTER FIELD AS THE PROGRAM NAME CAUSE A CONFUSION

9).SAMPLE OF STRONG SOP

10). ANY OTHER RECOMMENDATION ,

THANKS IN ADVANCE SIR
Please post a reply sir how to satisfy visa officer

1)course is relevant
2)finance
3)Will leave the country after authorized stay

student_2013

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June 2014
Med's Request
1st December 2014
Med's Done....
6th December 2014
Hi,

I am applying for study permit for Masters Course (2 Years, 30 Credits). But due to less number of credits, I may not get 3 years PGWP.

Can I complete this Masters degree in 1 Year and then join 1 Year Post Degree Diploma in a college, (coz my study permit will be valid for 2 years), to earn 30 more credits and make credit count as 60 (30 from Master + 30 from Post Degree Diploma)?

After completing my Masters, will I have to apply for study permit again before joining the Post Degree diploma or notify CHC that I have completed one course and going to study another one? will they allow me to do so?

Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
Hi,

Please reply to my query...

how to satisfy visa officer

1)course is relevant
2)finance

Thanks,
Barath

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
gkb8062 said:
as you mentioned you were in canada on Business Visa, it will not gonna create any problem if you were not over stay. but could you clear what were your real purpose when you went to canada on Business Visa, as far Business visa is concerned, it is a one form of tourist visa issued to prospective peoples for business initiatives purpose or for Business meeting.

you have to keep in mind that what proofs you have attached at that time when you have applied for Business Visa, i think you got my point... it can affect your student visa in lots of way, mail me private and let me know what documents you have attached when applied for Business visa..

your 1 year gap is not a problem.... testify the gap reason..

take care..
Thanks for the reply sir, sent you a personal message

shikaf

Jan 11, 2014
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

i submitted my passport on last Thursday any one know how long it take to send it back ?
i submitted it in vfs office and i paid 41$
any one here or any expert do guarantee my visa? thanks alot

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rallarakeshreddy said:
my visa got rejected twice..

dec 2013
reason : financial

jan 2014
reason : proposed study is not in limelight

now thinking to apply with fanshawe or conestoga..
your best advices???as this is the third time for visa

best advice is turn your face for other country like NZ or Australia.

tc...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh1792 said:
Please post a reply sir how to satisfy visa officer

1)course is relevant
2)finance
1. with SOP
2. GIC @ CAD $ 10,000 (GIC Certificate) + 1 Year Tuition fee (Tuition Receipt from college)
3. if you are working somewhere , you can submit the letter from company side stated that company is happy to promote you for higher designation after getting Canadian education and and/or they can sponsor your fully/partially depends on your performance in diploma/degree .. otherwise no need to prove this point. VO knew very well how to fetch this intention from your file,.

tc..

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shikaf said:
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

i submitted my passport on last Thursday any one know how long it take to send it back ?
i submitted it in vfs office and i paid 41$
any one here or any expert do guarantee my visa? thanks alot

first no one can guarantee about visa,, only your visa application file and supporting will speak your visa chances,,,

but don't worry i think 99% visa decision has came out in your favor thats why cic asked for your passport..
check your visa status at https://www.visaservices.in/Canada-India-Tracking/TrackingParam.aspx or contact VFS directly if applied from India.

tc..