+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport photo question

canacit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Does anyone know if I will have to take a photo while submitting my canadian passport application at the passport office or is the only photo required the one included in the application.

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
canacit said:
Hello,
Does anyone know if I will have to take a photo while submitting my canadian passport application at the passport office or is the only photo required the one included in the application.
Google it

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you apply for citizenship you need to submit photos
when you apply for passport you need to submit photos again.

AndyAbins

Apr 29, 2014
canacit said:
Hello,
The specification of the photos for PR, Citizenship and Passport are all different. Therefore you need to take a picture again according to the specified size. :)

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
My passport photo was taken within the 1 year requirement for Passport renewal but it got damaged, as in some of the stamped printing is rubbed off (due to rain) and one of the two photos are a bit in a wreck with a few scratches. Will they accept it?

ilovemma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canacit said:
Hello,
What do you think Genious ;D?