+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport in person timeline

Dami90

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
June 06: In person application at passport office, Scarborough
Pick Up: Friday, June 9 after 12pm (Express service)

Last edited:

Nshardha

Jan 3, 2023
Hi everyone- quick question re passport pickup, so I applied for passport last week for in person pick up and today status says passport printed but pick up date is not due until next week- can I go and request for pick up or wait until next week? Thanks

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone- quick question re passport pickup, so I applied for passport last week for in person pick up and today status says passport printed but pick up date is not due until next week- can I go and request for pick up or wait until next week? Thanks
wait

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you apply for passport?

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
You cannot go and pick up until the pick up date. I specifically asked this when I applied at the SCR passport office and the lady clearly mentioned that even if I see my passport applicant status as "printed" not to come before the passport pick up date that's mentioned on the receipt.

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
June 06: In person application at passport office, Scarborough
Pick Up: Friday, June 9 after 12pm (Express service)
What proof did you provide for express service? Would flight itinerary do?
And did they call/ mail references?

Nshardha

Jan 3, 2023
You cannot go and pick up until the pick up date. I specifically asked this when I applied at the SCR passport office and the lady clearly mentioned that even if I see my passport applicant status as "printed" not to come before the passport pick up date that's mentioned on the receipt.
Thanks

Reactions: johnyrose

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I applied as regular application
Thank you. Which office did you apply at? I am about to apply soon and trying to understand the timeline and option to choose from. What is your pick up date? Was it provided to you at the time of application?

Nshardha

Jan 3, 2023
Thank you. Which office did you apply at? I am about to apply soon and trying to understand the timeline and option to choose from. What is your pick up date? Was it provided to you at the time of application?
I applied in Calgary, the pickup date mentioned in the receipt is exact after 10 business days.