+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian passport application

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
I am filling the Canadian passport application i have questions
1- question 7 A additional personal information : i have lived in 3 places during the two years so the space is not enough what i should do? in the application they said to attach a separate signed sheet what this means ?

2- QUESTION 7 B : About occupation if i am i am unemployed for certain time what i should write in address ,telephone and field of employment.

- they ask to write occupation in the last 2 years so when i write the work that i started in June 2016 to December 2017: what i should put in from date 3/2017 (because of the last 2 year they asked ) or i write the actual start date which is june 2016

3- can i sent the declaration page to the guarantor by mail to sign it and in this case the city i sign at will be different than the city the guarantor signs at .
4- can i sign the application the same date i take the citizenship and if not what will be the nearest time after taking the citizenship to sign the application
thank you

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
1) well, to add a separate paper where you complete that information. And you sign it.
2) n\a for not applicable. Or your home address and information of you like. Both should be ok.
2 bis) doesn't matter. Pick one.
3) yes you can mail it to your guarantor.
4) yes, but it's kinda pointless since you need to wait a couple of days after your oath before you apply