Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MNM said:
When the new rules implement this year
Follow this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

anything news or updates will announced first on CIC website then after to this forum (if some OP or seniors will create topic on related news).

OMM

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The caps will reset on July 1st so if they change the list of occupations they will probably do it at the same time.

MNM

Apr 5, 2011
Leon said:
The caps will reset on July 1st so if they change the list of occupations they will probably do it at the same time.
What you think will cic finish post june 2010 applications before issuing new rules.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MNM said:
What you think will cic finish post june 2010 applications before issuing new rules.
No... lots of applicants before Feb 2008 also waiting for medical, I am pre june 2010 OLD rules applicant waiting for medical.

OMM

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Many have been called on Interviews.
The quota is filled up for many CHC's. example: Singapore.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Many have been called on Interviews.
The quota is filled up for many CHC's. example: Singapore.
Janathan I observed that we are on same boat, I applied in end of Nov 2009 and got AOR in end of March 2010 , sent all full docs and necessory docs, e-case is in - process but waiting since last 5 to 6 months , still no updates from my CHC (Buffalo NY), what about you?
any progress...!!

OMM

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
CHC Singapore told me to wait for around 2 years. its pathetic. for me its 6 months since I got mine IN PROCESS. But its like the Mumbai ad. Survive in Mumbai survive the world. Survive CIC, Survive in Canada lol.

Omm, when did you get your Status to IN PROCESS?
dont worry, Buffalo and London has more quotas for P.Residency than any other CHCs in the world. for CHC

Singapore its 1100
Buffalo 7500
London 17, 500

So you got more chance, and you will get through.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
jnathan said:
CHC Singapore told me to wait for around 2 years. its pathetic. for me its 6 months since I got mine IN PROCESS. But its like the Mumbai ad. Survive in Mumbai survive the world. Survive CIC, Survive in Canada lol.

dont worry, Buffalo and London has more quotas for P.Residency than any other CHCs in the world. for CHC

Singapore its 1100
Buffalo 7500
London 17, 500

interesting stats..

my consultant doesnt have a clue how long it might take in my case :p ... i didnt even get my 2nd aor yet .. been 5 months already ... mine is buffalo office ..

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:

Singapore its 1100
Buffalo 7500
London 17, 500

Hahahaaha I dont think so, In-process in First week of November 2010, now April 2011 start nothing news, I dont think so Mumbai survive the world its the reason, mostly all immigration strict after 9/11 attack, otherwise no need backup plan for H1B visa holders. you know my sister, brother, some family friends all entered before 9/11 attack and they on H1B applied for GC , get GC in 3years before 9/11 attack, now no GC of USA upto 7 or 8years... meanwhile if rejection is there then!!! nothing...!!!
I am waiting for medical or something update, even I start control on eating some food to maintain my health because of waiting for medical req.

OMM

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
plenty to believe that the quota for 2010-2011 has been reached.
Canada's jobless rate is 7.8 for the past 6 months, it means no jobs has been created, or even though created, same number of jobs have been slashed. CIC does not want to take more PR's at the moment and make the unemployment problem intensified further. US has far more IT jobs than Canada does.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
jnathan said:
plenty to believe that the quota for 2010-2011 has been reached.
Canada's jobless rate is 7.8 for the past 6 months, it means no jobs has been created, or even though created, same number of jobs have been slashed. CIC does not want to take more PR's at the moment and make the unemployment problem intensified further. US has far more IT jobs than Canada does.
i got a respose from my lawyer few moments back ... as per her i may have to wait over 1 more year :( .. i guess that make sense from your post ..

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
shuhash

as youre here in this forum, your lawyer is probably one of the members here.
he gets the news from forums like these or similar.
CHC London and Buffalo has the highest number of quota, so even though you're facing delay, chances are almost rock solid.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
jnathan said:
shuhash

as youre here in this forum, your lawyer is probably one of the members here.
he gets the news from forums like these or similar.
CHC London and Buffalo has the highest number of quota, so even though you're facing delay, chances are almost rock solid.
i hope not - lawyer a forum member-- i would be pissed ... Protech Immigration in Brampton, ON

i really hope you are right about the chances (rock solid :)) .. i am confident i shall get it .. but this delay is killing me .. dude having bba and mba from US with 3+ yrs work exp with 77 points-- if i still don't get it then i would very surprised .. my USA green card would take 5-7 more yrs to process -- at the time of application i thought i would get the PR in 8-12 months (as per Protech) and transfer my job to toronto or calgary .. now today Protech told me it would be longer .... they didnt give any furthur details ..