+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Language Benchmark Test (CLB) - how to prepare for it?

Mubarkabali

Nov 19, 2020
Hi All,

I'll be sitting for the english language CLB test in a few days and would like to know more about the exam,if anyone in the forum has gone through this experience before - i'd be grateful if i can find answers to the below:

how long is it? How much time is given for listening/reading/writing/speaking...etc and are there any sources online for sample tests (i searched on google and couldn't find any ...)

I've done IELTS before - but somehow it seems the CLB is different so i'm trying to gather info - so as to know what to expect. Any tips would also be useful,

thanks to all
What's in the writing of clbpt test?

nish0909

Aug 9, 2017
Hii All,

I am going to give my Assessment on 18th Dec 2020, m bit worried abt the format ( kind of ques asked in writing n all). i scored 7 in IELTS Academic but here i dun knw how to practice for this test, searched in google but only option i got is CLB-OSA :(.

If you guys can guide me it ll b a big help.

Mubarkabali

Nov 19, 2020
Hi I took 2 weeks ago in vancouver. Its very simple and easy english multiple choice questions. I am sure you will get thru well. Good luck. Mali

Pujaparekh

May 18, 2020
Hi I took 2 weeks ago in vancouver. Its very simple and easy english multiple choice questions. I am sure you will get thru well. Good luck. Mali
hi
What is in writing part? you have online exam on zoom? I have exam on 21st. It would be great it you can share your experience.

Mailsurvey

Feb 8, 2021
Does anyone know about the format of CLB test. I practiced listening and reading on CLB-OSA website where I got 6-7 CLB score. In the website it says the highest score is CLB 12 but in the assessment it shows only till CLB 8. Does that mean I scored less and could I be able to score CLB 8 in the actual test. Or is CLB 8 is the maximum in both self assessment and actual test? Could anyone please clarify me? How would be the CLB writing and sneaking format? Please email me at mailsurvey410@gmail.com

SYSS

Mar 15, 2021
Hi, I am going to have my clbpt test next week. I am wondering the writing part. What's it look like?

Anumtailahi

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All,

I'll be sitting for the english language CLB test in a few days and would like to know more about the exam,if anyone in the forum has gone through this experience before - i'd be grateful if i can find answers to the below:

how long is it? How much time is given for listening/reading/writing/speaking...etc and are there any sources online for sample tests (i searched on google and couldn't find any ...)

I've done IELTS before - but somehow it seems the CLB is different so i'm trying to gather info - so as to know what to expect. Any tips would also be useful,

thanks to all
i am appearing tomorrow for the test .....searching for practice test on line .
hello can you please guide about this clb test

rnbranco

Nov 11, 2022
Hi, I just wanted to ask if someone here knows about CLB-PT exam. It's a language exam that I need to take to be able to enroll in a certain course. I have no idea about it and tried to searched for it all over the web but it all ends up in CLB-OSA. If there's somebody here who has an idea regarding this language test, please help me understand how the exam goes. Thank you so much for the help.