+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Jobs for Middle/Senior Management Candidates

rajshreem

Jun 8, 2015
Hi,

I've put together my PR application and now I am waiting for the processing to take over. In the interim, I want to check a couple of things - 1. How easy is it for people in middle/senior management levels to find roles commensurate with their experience in Canada? 2. What is an average time horizon to find a good opportunity in the country? 3. I am currently working at a strategic level in the brand marketing side of things - would it be hard to find something relevant, considering I don't have any Canadian experience?

Any pointers and tips would be very handy!

Thanks!

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajshreem said:
Hi,

I've put together my PR application and now I am waiting for the processing to take over. In the interim, I want to check a couple of things - 1. How easy is it for people in middle/senior management levels to find roles commensurate with their experience in Canada? 2. What is an average time horizon to find a good opportunity in the country? 3. I am currently working at a strategic level in the brand marketing side of things - would it be hard to find something relevant, considering I don't have any Canadian experience?

Any pointers and tips would be very handy!

Thanks!
I am in the same boat, leading a market segment of a telecom company. I think we may need to start off at a level or two below :(

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
ullu_ka_pattha said:
I am in the same boat, leading a market segment of a telecom company. I think we may need to start off at a level or two below :(
I am in the same boat too, having rich experience in FMCG industry in finance & accounting filed but we understand that it is hard to find a job in Canada in our experience area even one or two level below. Anyway, pls share if you get your job.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Sonata95 said:
I am in the same boat too, having rich experience in FMCG industry in finance & accounting filed but we understand that it is hard to find a job in Canada in our experience area even one or two level below. Anyway, pls share if you get your job.
Hi Guys, i have been invited under the pnp ontario program and sent my application, i have 10 years of work ex in india in middle management in the automobile industry, what i could understand in this forum was that Canadian experience does matter and also in about contact... to establish meaningful contacts for new immigrants would be difficult.. heard from some ppl that they have applied for over 100 jobs and not even a single call from any of the company...