+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration Consultant Recommendations

Crofter

Oct 27, 2010
Hi all,

Apologies if i am going over old ground here, but after a few years debating about trying to emigrate, me and my wife are wanting to push for Immigration to Canada.

Now I have been looking around and done some research (have taken the free eligibility test) and come out with a score over the points threshold for skilled worker. Here is my question to you all, whilst I appreciate this is not a forum for free advertising so please feel free to PM any details, but I am looking for recommendations on possible consultants to use in my application.

Any help much appreciated....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Crofter said:
Hi all,

Apologies if i am going over old ground here, but after a few years debating about trying to emigrate, me and my wife are wanting to push for Immigration to Canada.

Now I have been looking around and done some research (have taken the free eligibility test) and come out with a score over the points threshold for skilled worker. Here is my question to you all, whilst I appreciate this is not a forum for free advertising so please feel free to PM any details, but I am looking for recommendations on possible consultants to use in my application.

1. The majority of the applicants do it themselves, as you have to gather all the information anyway. If you don't feel confident, then you may wish to contact the owner of this forum. www.canadavisa.com.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crofter said:
Hi all,

i would recomand you canadavisa.com , i have filled my case through them and they are very professional and experts.. also they charged me usd2000 which is reasonable ...

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Crofter said:
Hi all,

Do it yourself, all the questions are self explanatory ! no need to waste money we here can help you :)

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
I fully agree with those who did themselves n really it is very easy to do. But the important thing is here "TIME" you have to spare plenty of time in through reading the information as I guess you can do.

There is not only matter of maney , but we will have first hand information , which most of consultants or lawyers do not explain you.

On the other hand, this forum is awesome which is being run by our seniors who are always here to help you and others.

Go ahead buddy!

All the best!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you use a consultant, it does not drastically reduce the time that you have to spend on the application, because you still have to provide all the information.

If your case is complex, then sure, using a consultant makes sense.

IMHO the money is better in your bank account, you will need it when you land.

Crofter

Oct 27, 2010
Thanks all,

I have donwloaded application forms from the CIC website, and am starting to work through them now.

Will keep you all posted on progress...

Thanks again

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Crofter said:
possible consultants to use in my application.

PLEASE SELECT CONSULTANTS WHO ARE CSIC MEMBERS. THEY R ONLY AUTHORISED.

Mathew123

Mar 16, 2015
I will recommend Aries International. They have good experts for services related to Canadian Migration.They have also a legal representation with ICCRC.
for more details check ariesintl.net